Want More?

It was quarter to eleven in the evening. Everything was dark and quiet except for the television that was still showing a pre-selected song on it's screen. Though it's playing, the volume was intentionally minimized so it created a soft background music. The couple were seated on the matted floor, facing each other. Lorelei's legs were crossed and she was in between Luthor's long ones. Her right elbow, casually resting on his bended knee as she held her glass of wine.

Lorelei kept on talking about almost anything, the liquor's effect had her mumbling about things from yesterday, the day before and back to Hades knows when. Luthor on the other hand, had his eyes fixated on her. Trying to listen attentively on her remarks but the alcohol was making him drowsy and awake at the same time.

He tilted his head while his right hand supported his face. He can't stop staring at her mouth, helplessly concentrating to read what she was telling him but he kept on getting distracted by her plump lips, "Would you mind if I kiss you?" he said out of the blue.

Lorelei as if on cue, stayed still. The man leaned in and claimed her mouth. All his tipsiness disappeared as he tasted the wine on her lips. Luthor wasn't satisfied yet, his hand found Lorelei's nape and pulled her even closer. When he noticed Lorelei wasn't kissing him back, he moved away. A mischievous grin placed on his sleepy feature as he tilted his head to the side. Once again, back in his previous position.

"Your lips were tempting, I gotta have to taste them—" he said. "–Sorry, not sorry Love" he added with a chuckle.

Now he's smiling, not the typical time-bomb smile that disappears quickly, but this smile stayed on his face for the longest time Lorelei could remember.

She found herself amused by him. His sudden change in demure, his red cheeks and flushed ears, his sleepy eyes staring only at her lips. Suddenly, she swallowed a lump. What is this atmosphere? Why is it so suddenly hot? And his lips! Why does it feel softer now when she had kissed them before.

It's the alcohol Lorelei, it's just the alcohol that I suddenly felt like this. Right, you need water

"I'm gonna go grab some wa-" when she motioned to stand up Luthor immediately caught her hand, he pulled her back that it made her kneel infront of him. Now, they're closer to each other, she can feel his warm breath on her face.

"I know what you're trying to do. I won't let you" he moved towards her, his husky voice rang on her ear. He was whispering, almost touching her earlobe that it made Lorelei secretly frustrated when she did not felt it. There was a sense of bitterness when he teased her like that. Then, he inched back and stared at her bare face. She didn't seem annoyed infact, a part of her screams excitement yet still nervous.

She saw Luthor subtly licked his bottom lip, "Love?" he called and her eyes quickly found his gray pair, "Do you want to know how I feel when you look at me like this?" he asked, his palm moving up and down her curves.

She almost released a very sexy tone if she hadn't gritted her teeth. His stare was intoxicating Lorelei as if she's getting drunk, fire in between her thighs getting heated up and impatient.

Oh Lorelei, what have you become? You're turning very lustful

she thought and bit the inside of her lip. She shook her head as if trying to wake herself but a word from Luthor pulled her back into this hot mess.

"I like this eye level—you staring down at me, with that fire-y eyes and impatience is turning me on that I want to rip all these barriers" his hand carressing softly as his thumb slightly touched that one particular space as it glided down her front thighs.

Her head tilted upwards as she shut her eyes. The contact made her sang a lusty note she's been trying to suppress, that when she realized—made her burried her head on Luthor's shoulder.

Lorelei released soft rapid breaths, "Just get it on with, Lulu, stop the tease and give me my mini version!"

The sudden change of emotion made Lorelei wake up from her slumber. She was panting and covered with sweat. Beside her was Luthor, lying on his side while his arms wrapped protectively around her stomach. She blinked several times not believing what she just dreamed about.

Thoughts from this morning really had imprinted on her subconscious or was she just that lustful for her husband? She looked at him at the side and thought—

Who wouldn't when he looked this handsome, also When I know he's really good in those stuffs

Her cheeks suddenly turned red when she remembered how they had Luca, he made sure she had it rough and sore the next day. She unintentionally squeezed her legs to pacify her aching womanhood.

Lorelei tightly shut her eyes and tried to forget everything. This is insane, she should stop entertaining these lewdness. She hadn't opened the topic to Luthor yet and maybe she'll tell him some other time. Besides, she can't produce an offspring by herself, right? She need to have to talk to Luthor.

Lorelei calmed herself and tried to close her eyes to sleep when she felt Luthor's hand moved and pulled her closer to him. His eyes were closed yet her her eyes flung wide open when he whispered, "You had a nice dream did you, Love? " and Lorelei's world fell apart.