Martini Blue Extrash

"Watch out!" Luthor yelped hugging her waist and pulling both themselves to the ground.

It was raining bullets from the other side of the barricade and Luthor almost—almost lost his beloved wife.

Wondering how these two got in this situation? It is only right to tell that they both decided to go against their supremes.

"Donatello confirmed the order of the mission, –secret perse" Jamie eyed the two. Luthor and Lorelei met with her agents.

Before the current situation, the couple received an anonymous tip that discomposed their peace. An informative email was sent to them that says  they were being played by the organization.

That everything about the "part of their mission", were just decoys from their superior's real motive. Attached to it were several evidences that proved their directors' conversations and pictures of the two in their secret rendezvous. So, they decided to go on a little hunt against their directors.

The case of the del Roy's after Rye abducted and punished the so called "Dragon" turned out to be a mice hiding behind his painted skin. He was hired to act as the target and the wife Mufasa, was also an underground actress. Lorelei almost strode inside her director's office and confronted him with her dagger.

Just this morning, they were raided. Explosives were fired across their walls, men with body armors lined up outside their door, ready to burst it into pieces just to capture them both.

"Who else could they heard the order from? Of course the director!" Maggie sat on the couch. Her voice hoarse from frustration. She can not believe she was almost killing their lead agent by being so nag-gy about the missions.

Lorelei looked at her husband and the latter noticed, "What happened earlier must be 'them' knowing that you found out about the real deal" the bespectacled woman continued.

"No Maggie, 'WE' found out about it too, so 'WE' are also dead. Oh My Gosh!" Jamie fanned herself. Lorelei rolled her eyes and sighed. She shouldn't have told her crew and now they're panicking.

"Actually we haven't found out the whole truth of it. We still don't know why they're doing this" Lorelei said. She was tired from the escape they had to go through earlier. Their house was destroyed, and they can not go inside their company. In simple terms, they are wanted.

"Exactly! Why are they doing this? If Luthor's from the men's division and you are from, obviously the women's. Why are they clashing you two in a blind suicide?" Jamie could not take all the information and dramatically sat on top of Maggie. The woman who was sitting on the sofa slapped her and made her jump, earning herself a glare. The two started bantering leaving the couple more tired.

"Okay women, stop!" Lorelei looked at them, exhausted. For three days, she couldn't sleep that well. How would she sleep knowing there are prices above their heads? At least to their company's eyes, that is.

"This 25th, there would be a package arriving the south sea. The huge ship would be carrying illegal firearms. Alistair also sent  the shipment of the unrecorded golds tracked by the men's division" Lorelei continued. The two women looked at her, ears perked up for the new information.

"And you both are helping us. Manage the map of the place Maggie, find a route from the floorplan of the main building Rye will be sending you. Be sure to be accurate on there meeting place. He always leads these kind of filthy missions" Maggie nodded yet there was a questionable look on her eyes.

"Rye?" she asked.

"He's from Luthor's team and I know what you're thinking but he's with us" Lorelei assured her. Maggie nodded and never asked  again.