Martini Blue 1.4

"Maggie, location of the target" Lorelei's stern voice travelled through Maggie's earpiece. She was facing her laptop, a blueprint of the mansion with the picture of Mufasa flashed her screen.

"On your eight" she answered. Lorelei simply turned around and surveyed the room. The place was full of fine suits and elegant evening gowns. She herself was wearing one, a black velvet type, one shoulder dress that has a slit on her left leg. It teasingly shows her mid-thigh. She looked stunning with her silver necklace, a stone carved on the center of the piece. Her hair was tied up into a beautiful bun, leaving some strands on both sides of her face. The girls, specially Jamie put extra effort for her cover. The make up she did to Lorelei totally changed her features, as if she was a different person.

Lorelei saw the target in one of the tables, talking to some very important guests. The lady looked sophisticated with her long maroon gown. Mufasa seemed to be occupied at the moment, so she should patiently wait before her attack.

Lorelei was given a new assignment. It was to damage the main target's wife. It seemed that "The Dragon" has been planning to take over the southern part of the city and soon invade the whole region. This will lead to chaos and war, he needs to be threatened. Poor Mufasa needed to suffer a little. The chief demanded it effective immediately.

"Lori, target's on the move. She's making her way to the bathroom. You'll have a minute and a half to execute. Cameras has been controlled by Rosetta so you'll have a blind spot at the comfort room's main entrance, three and a half meters wide from the flower pot. Be careful" Maggie stated which led the lady on field to click her tongue.

90 seconds, that's too short but she quickly moved and followed Mufasa discretely. She's near the bathroom door and Lorelei's hand held rather relaxed on her purse. Inside it was a pen type tranquilizer, exclusively built for this mission. After this job, there will be a commotion and she would gracefully exit the perimeter. Well, that's what she thought...

Mufasa has entered the restroom without a body guard following her around. A perfect timing to implement the task, but she halted on her tracks. Someone's looking at her. For almost six years she had been in this profession, Lorelei has become the doyen in her field. She knows it when she's being watched. Silently muttering a curse, she dragged her eyeballs to find whoever that person is.

An assassin, a counterspy?

she asked herself, observing.

Did she blew off her cover? Her pace decelerated as she went inside the restroom and noticed that Mufasa was in one of the cubicles. Her limited time reduced to half and that isn't good. That pair of eyes slowed her down, she should've just ignored it. Must be some perverted asshole checking her out.

Lorelei gritted her teeth as she side eyed the farthest cubicle. She should execute the plan no matter what and shouldn't have any second thoughts. She wasn't trained to hesitate specially when it comes to assignments, this isn't her.

The woman sighed heavily, furrowing her brows as her expression changes. A deadly gaze, stared back at her when she moved her eyes to see her reflection on the mirror.

40 seconds...

No, she can't wait any longer. Lorelei walked towards the target, she had no other choice but to barge in and stab that syringe as silently as she can. No noise should alarm the outsiders.

30 seconds... 

The assassin's outside the cubicle door, pen on her right hand. Slowly, she pulled up her evening dress showing her bare calf up to her knees. A dagger was strapped on her thighs. Lorelei needed to cut her subject's skin, maybe on her arm to remind the prey's husband that he's being monitored.