You Mean Us?

He finally learned how to drive

Luthor thought as he saw his brother walked out from the driver's seat of a dark gray Audi. He didn't noticed him at first because he never thought Loki would ever learn how to drive. Also, the place is too far from his liking. He hates legwork so seeing him in a gym is surprising, not that he was dressed with the intention to sweat.

Loki pulled out his phone and leaned on the car door. He was obviously texting a person who probably is inside that gym.

Hmm, here for someone

he thought but his heart palpitated when realization hit him.

Are we perhaps waiting for the same person?

Luthor grunted and slightly shook his head.

He disliked the idea of Lorelei and Loki doing something behind his back, but he knew Lorelei all too well. She wouldn't get it on with his brother when they're still in a relationship. Besides, Lorelei chose him, she never had feelings for Loki. She made sure she only sees him as a sibling, a dear friend.
However, he just can't cancel the idea that they're closer with each other and they had more memories than Lori and himself.

His tight grip on the phone almost broke the screen, good thing a notification from his beloved Lorelei popped up and it calmed him down.

Seeing that it was all coincidental, he wore his sunglasses and got out of the car. He walked towards his brother who was busy on his phone. There was the tiniest smile plastered on Loki's face.

"So, you're dating Jamie? No let me rephrase that, finally dating Jamie?" Luthor emphasized the word which made Loki roll his eyes in disagreement.

He pocketed his phone while glancing at his tall brother. He didn't seem surprised because he saw his plate number while manuevering the car and intentionally parked beside him to see if he would notice.

"Don't make it sound like I've been apathetic the entire time" Loki crossed his arms. He didn't really like his brother before, but now they can handle small conversations without bantering. Isn't this one though?

Luthor shrugged and checked his watch, the two girls must be changing now. Thinking of Lori in a public locker room and bathing in a public restroom made him so uneasy. He once suggested he should get her a bunch of gym equipments so she could excercise in their own home but obviously, Lori declined his wonderful offer.

This wouldn't be worrisome if only they chose that exclusive for women institute

Luthor thought as he saw two men coming out of the door. They were walking towards the Mendez brothers, probably to their own mobile parked just beside them.

He looked at the man beside him who again brought out his gizmo. Loki doesn't seem to be bothered like he currently is or was he just overthinking. Unlike his brother who was by the minute slouching on his position, he remained upright, though he was leaning against his car.

"Bro, have you seen the two shawty at the gym a while ago? They're regulars and I happen to know their name from the front desk. Lori and Jamie daw. Gagi pare they look so hot, if there wasn't many people around lang I may have touched their booties ng pasimple na" the guy in a white shirt, who still has a wet hair stated, grinning to his friend as they walk pass Loki and Luthor.

"I saw them pare, I would have to say I like the short haired ones. Her breasts and ass are bigger than my girlfriend's, gagi I almost want to grab them na nga rin eh" the man in a gray shirt responded and both laughed evil-y.

"I'm gonna go with the petite one pare ha, that one's my type, she looks so serious pero I swear, I can make her naughty by night", the white-shirt guy said smirking, proud like he said something worthy.

"Lol pare, she challenges me 'cause everytime I try to talk to her she would ignore me like dang! No one ever did that to me pa eh. Swear she's gonna scream out my name one if these nights. I'm gonna make her beg for more of me, but after one night, cut ties pare. That's for making me embarrassed and pakipot" he said as he opened the backseat of the car to put on his gym bag.

"Likewise pare pero for me, I'll do the dating gawi. Clubs and you know what's next—party drugs!!" both cheered and laughed, totally not caring if someone hears them. Apparently, two furious gentlemen did.

"Anyway, you know pare the short haired girl even said they both are taken na daw like hell, they always say that but I don't see their "boyfriends" visit this complex e—" "–Then turn around" a cold menacing voice made their heads turn in the ugliest way possible.

"Now you see them" Loki said sardonically. Their eyes look like they wanted to grab each men and snap their necks. They were both holding back from becoming irrational but only Alistair had the longest patience in any of them. In fact, it would be a great help to decrease number of ill-thinking people.

Scream your name huh

Luthor thought as both brothers stood beside each other, ready to beat the shit out of the two criminals. He suddenly wanted to hear how this man would scream in pain.

———

"LOKI! Jamie yelled when she saw Loki on his phone, talking seriously. When he heard her voice, he turned his head towards her and placed a gentle smile before hanging up the call.

"Is something wrong? You look beat" she asked and poked a finger on his right arm. Loki just stared down at her and sighed.

"I'm hungry, wanna eat somewhere?" upon hearing him, Jamie instantly nodded her head. Her smile showed she was really happy, given that it was Loki who invited her. Though, they just started dating for a couple of months and both of them are still adjusting, specially Loki.

"By the way brother, thanks" before anything turned into a press conference, Loki gently shoved Jamie inside the passenger's seat and left the vicinity leaving Luthor and Lorelei on the parking space.

Lorelei seemed confused and surprised.

Did Loki just thanked you?

her eyes that Luthor kept on staring at, flashed these very words.

He beckoned and opened the door for Lorelei. "You really are brothers. You won't tell me wouldn't you?" she asked as she made herself comfortable on the shotgun seat.

As soon as Luthor sat beside her and put on his seatbelt, he briefly looked at her and responded, "Let's just say, it's a brother's code".