Six

Hello!
I hope you're doing well! Here's another chapter. Thank you for all of the comments so far, I love your reactions as you read.
Let me know what you think.
Happy reading!

As the candles extinguished around her and Thomasina fell to the floor her body began to disappear.

Cheryl felt her heart drop, her plan had failed and she'd sent Thomasina god knows where.

She stood up from her seat on the ground deflated and scared, what would happen to Toni now?

A sound from the other room got the redheads attention, she looked around the room one more time before going to investigate.

She checked the dining room first which was as silent as it had been since she got here before checking the lounge.

She gasped loudly as she saw Toni sat up on the couch.

'Cheryl what the hell? Did you drug me?' Toni asked when her eyes met the redheads.

'No of course not,' Cheryl said quickly.

Her plan had worked.

Now she just needed Thomasina to keep her word so that they could return to their bodies.

'Then what happened? And why have you changed your clothes?' Toni said standing up.

'I need you to keep calm. I'll explain everything but first I need to check something,' Cheryl said as she approached the mirror.

'Cheryl what are you talking about?' Toni asked.

The redhead didn't answer instead she leaned closer to the mirror hanging on the wall.

'What are you doing?' Toni asked, she didn't have time for this.

Cheryl still didn't answer, she was too busy concentrating on the mirror.

'Oh my god,' she gasped before pulling away.

She saw Abigail and Thomasina kissing, she couldn't deny it was a little weird since it was still hers and Toni's bodies.

Well she hoped they were still their bodies and that they'd be able to return to them.

'Cheryl you promised after tea we could visit the hospital'.

'There is no hospital here Toni, well there is but there's no one there,' Cheryl said.

'What? Please come on I'm worried about you,' Toni begged, she had a baby, she had to get back to her apartment at some point.

'Toni I need to talk to you. Please sit down'.

'No, we've talked it's time to hold up your end of the promise'.

'Which is?' Cheryl asked.

'You promised you'd let me take you to the hospital'.

'Toni you're obviously still not listening, we're not in Riverdale anymore. Well we're not in our Riverdale, we're in limbo. Everything here is an exact replica of our town but it's not our town'.

The brunette looked at Cheryl before letting out a breath.

'I have to go. I need to get back to Britta and Anthony,' Toni said.

'They won't be there,' Cheryl said.

'Britta will be staying with me,' Toni said ignoring Cheryl's words, 'just remember I tried to help you. If you decide you want my help let me know'.

Toni walked straight by Cheryl and out of Thornhill.

The redhead didn't see the point in chasing after her, she wouldn't listen and she didn't believe her.