24

Ryan Will Not Lose 

The boxing ring on the side of the training ground on this floor was surrounded by people on the inner three floors and the outer three floors. There were many people but there was no noise. Silently watched Ryan on the stage defeat one opponent after another.

The sound of his fist breaking in the air stopped in his ear, Derrick punched straight to Ryan's throat, he turned his head sideways, and said cheerfully, "I lost."

At a moment's itch, after no one came to the stage to challenge Ryan, Derrick, who was eager to try, made an invitation, and the two had an end-to-end friendly battle. The masters and the splendid tricks provided an excellent competitive performance for everyone present. The two people on the ring were also very enjoyable and hearty.

Ryan's fist stopped when he was about to hit Derrick's temple, and Derrick's fist was still a full finger away from Ryan's throat. The distance of this finger can decide everything, and Derrick voluntarily conceded defeat.

"It's very happy, I feel comfortable, I should have a match with you sooner." Derrick took off the bandage wrapped around his hand and walked towards Ryan with a big laugh, "I'm overly defensive this time, not aggressively attacking, let you Seize the opportunity. Next time, next time we compete again, I will definitely win you."

Sweat wetted his hair, and the strands of hair on his forehead blocked his sight. Ryan wiped the sweat that was about to fall into his eyes with his backhand, and panted, "Wait at any time."

"With your words, you can do it. Don't blame me for always harassing me in the future."

"It's pushing me to keep trying," Ryan said.

The two smiled at each other, punched each other, and made a gentleman's agreement.

The two people in the boxing ring had a great conversation, but the onlookers were very restless.

"That Ryan is from the logistics department, right?"

"His skill is no worse than the melee troop. That Derrick is the best in the melee troop."

"fortunately..."

"fine..."

The people who were clamoring to challenge Ryan before died. They came from logistics, mechanical control, headquarters, melee combat, mecha... Some people have come to power and been overturned by Ryan, and some people cherish feathers, Slowly stepping back into the crowd, no one at the scene was willing to give Ryan a head.

After waiting for a while, no one challenged again. Ryan and Derrick went together and went to the locker room to take a shower and change clothes.

There are two adjacent compartments in the bathroom, Lane and Derrick are on the left and one on the right. There are no outsiders here, but Derrick talks about Lane's marriage mostly in veiled manner.

"Ryan, once your affairs are exposed, it will be more complicated to look at you." The sound of water distorted Derrick's voice. He looked at the next door with a white dense bubble, and he could only see the frosted glass, can't see people.

"I know that I'm not worthy of him if I don't have enough ability."

Derrick comforted, "You are still young, you have time to work hard and fight hard, you are only 30 years old, and many people at your age are simply big babies in the family, less than 1% of yours."

"It's not like that, achievement has no age." Once his relationship with Auston was exposed, what many people saw was not his age, but his ability and status. "I need to work harder to be able to compete with him one day."