38

One-Day Honeymoon

Of course, the speed of the civilian airship can't keep up with the military. It set off at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, flew four time zones and landed. 

When Ryan and Auston walked out of the terminal building in Yuemang Town, it was past 7 o'clock in the evening of B612 time, but it was 7 o'clock in the evening. 

In the afternoon of a day in Mang Town, there is a four-hour time difference between Yuemang Town and Xingmang Town. When Xingmang enters the night, the white sun in Yuemang Town's freezing season is still hanging in the sky.

B612 time is based on Xingmang Town, because the military base is there.

Yuemang Town has its own time system, now it is 15:15 Yuemang time.

This is a small town on a sea cliff, and its permanent population is second only to Xingmang. The houses in the town are built on the hills. There is no horizontal street, all of them have slopes. The walls of the houses are smeared with shell powder, which is gleaming white in the sun. The dark green tiles on the roof are low-key and simple, and will not reflect any sunlight. 

But Ryan, who looked at the travel brochure, saw that these tiles were not artificially fired, but is actually made from the scales of a large fish, a fish much larger than the blue whale on the Earth's mother planet.

Humans can't take the initiative to catch this kind of fish, only when they are washed ashore to pick up are ready-made ones for human to pick. The scales of this fish can cover the roofs of ten ordinary houses.

Yuemang is also the only tourist city on the entire B612 planet. There are free tourist brochures available in the terminal building. They are rough made, and the handwriting is immature. Each book and each painting has a different style and is not printed by machines. It was made by the children of Yuemang Town. Each of these small albums is very precious. If you don't need them, you should send them to where they should be, instead of throwing them away.

Once the discard is discovered, the discarded person will become a refusal to contact in Yuemang Town, and will be on the blacklist of the entire B612 planet. The adventurers will not want to take this risk, they do not want to lose any opportunity to make money.

In the middle of the long winter, Yuemang Town is a little monotonous black and white. If the warm sun season comes, the roadside and around the house are full of brightly colored flowers, which are very beautiful, as shown in the picture.

It's a pity that Ryan and Auston can't stay until the warm sun season, and they will soon leave this remote asteroid.

"We walked from Dolphin Street to Jellyfish Street, and walked straight along Jellyfish Street to reach the sea cliff and overlook the sea. After night fell, we ate at the Big Shell Restaurant. The preserved food in Yuemang Town was very good." After reading the travel brochure, Ryan remembered the above content, and quickly drew up an optimal travel route in his mind, "At night, we will go to the beach to watch the purple-spotted tortoiseshell turtles hatch, and we can also see the light group you mentioned. Jellyfish, watch from the shore first, then go back to the sea cliff to see the night view, and sleep at the Little Shell Hotel at night, where the sea view room has the best angle."

"Sorry." Ryan's gentle eyes flashed with chagrin of the failure of the plan, "Only in the warm sun season there are fresh sea fish and shrimp, and now we can only eat pickled products."

Ryan has always been very confident in his plans. It can be seen in the match-up team. As long as he does his homework in advance, his plans will not be affected by the changes. This certainty of confidence allows him to discuss with his teammates. The plan loomed in the leadership position, and the others didn't realize it because they had faith in Ryan from the bottom of their hearts. Rather than saying that Derrick is the team captain, it is better to say that Ryan is the one who really calls the shots.