81

Success

 Among the three beast-shaped mechs, one has already shown its true colors, which is a white winged lion beast. The blueprints obtained by all the scientific researchers present are only part of Ryan's dismantling, and they don't know the final shape of the mech. It can be said that only Ryan knows the final shape of the mecha. When the beast-shaped mecha is hoisted, everyone is shocked by its majesty and strength. The giant beast with a shoulder height of 6 meters, a body length of 12 meters, and a wingspan of 16 meters seems to come from the legendary prehistoric wilderness. Indescribable power.

This is the charm of the beast mecha.

"All departments are in place and report the monitoring situation." Standing on the console, Ryan raised his lips slightly, looking very satisfied with the white beast-shaped mech, and there is no mistake in its appearance now.

"Group A is in place, and the data feedback is normal."

"Group B is in place, and the data network is normal." "

Group C is in place, and the tail data is being monitored, but there is no response yet."

"Group D is in place, ..."

"E The group is in place,..."

Within ten minutes, all the groups reported the data, and some of the staff, who were tired from working for a long time, quickly entered the state with the feedback of a group of data, and took it seriously.

Ryan said in a steady and powerful voice, "The nerve center is in place."

"In place."

Everyone looked over suddenly and saw a familiar face under the protective mask, which turned out to be the retired Master Maia. The master nodded solemnly to everyone, shifted his gaze to focus on the work in hand, as if he didn't care that he was "working" for Ryan at all. Although Master Macia has retired, and the Imperial Mech Research Institute has been handed over to Ryan, it does not mean that he does not care about anything. He has been following up on the construction process, surprised by the way Ryan mobilized the team, astonished Because of the way the drawings were decomposed, and even more shocked by the short construction time... After the shock, Maike fell into deep thought, reflecting on his years of following the rules and step-by-step construction behavior, and seriously thinking about the operability of breaking the rules.

After thinking about it, Master Macia said helplessly that he is a conservative person with a rigid and rigid personality. What he has learned has grown into a fixed achievement tree in his mind, and he cannot break the inherent thinking. And Ryan, who has already smashed this tree of achievements, can make any column as long as it is needed... Mikea even looked at Ryan suspiciously, wondering what kind of terrible soul was hidden in this young shell.

Human research on the soul has never stopped, but the secrets of the soul have never been interpreted. The theory of "the soul disappears after death" drawn by scientists is common knowledge recognized by the public. Wearing a mask, Master Macia smiled helplessly, cleared up the messy thoughts in his mind, and devoted himself to his work with the most focused attitude of a scientific researcher. He is now in charge of the most important and core part of the entire mecha. Part - the installation of the nerve center - is slightly wrong, the most serious will cause the entire mech to be scrapped, and the efforts of several months will be in vain, and the "nerve center" will be reworked, delaying the progress of the entire project. Waste of everyone's time.

Ryan: "Ready for the countdown, enter the installation mode in 30 seconds, five, four, three, two, one, the countdown begins!" 

After the voice fell, a countdown projection appeared on the largest wall of the C001 laboratory, 30, 29, 28... 05, 04, 03..., along with the bright red numbers, there is a countdown sound that resounds throughout the laboratory. Every sound resounds on the heart, and the chaotic heartbeat is gradually at the same frequency.

The number on the wall shows 01.

The countdown sounded at the same time, "1."

"Alignment coincides."

"Calibration begins."

Master Maia stood on the console, and in front of him was the picture of the "nerve center" slowly entering the center nest. The method cannot be replaced by machinery or artificial intelligence. Humans must operate the robotic arm to feed in bit by bit, and it takes a lot of energy to align. Having a directrix just ensures a general direction.

"Calibration is complete." Master Macia's voice was already very tired, but he still gritted his teeth and persisted, and did not let up in the slightest until it was completed.

Ryan, who was standing below, ordered calmly, "Docking."

"Received."

Master Macia held the joystick in his hand and pressed it without hesitation.

"Crack!"

"Da!"

The voice heard in the ear was like the sound of heaven, and Master Maiya let go of his heart halfway. After a sigh of relief, he found that his straight back bent down instantly, and his subdued body It was covered with fine sweat, and there was a bunch of sweat on his forehead flowing down, and he couldn't even lift the strength to wipe it off when it flowed into his eyes. Raising his head and looking up, Master Maia was completely blank.

A cylindrical metal tube with a length of 1.5 meters and a diameter of 60 centimeters was inserted into the back of the lion beast. With two crisp sounds, the eye-catching nerve center was successfully inserted into the mech. Listening to the sound, the 13,626 firing pins at the center joint should be aligned with the groove. Now I can only say "should", because before the start, no one can guarantee that each of such a huge number of firing pins is properly aligned with its corresponding position.

Now, everyone's eyes are on Ryan, just wait for him to give an order, and the mech can be activated. Whether it succeeds or fails, it's all in one fell swoop.

The huge beast-shaped mecha spread its wings, raised its noble head, closed its eyes, and closed its mouth, waiting to be awakened. The main material of its white coating comes from a shellfish in the deep sea, which is similar to the giant clam in the ancient earth period. After modern technology, it is not only polished and synthesized with other materials, but finally this soft white color is made, like wind Generally light color. The color is not only good-looking, but also can shield the detection of radar, etc., and can hide in the light.

In Ryan's mind is Oston's sassy figure driving this mecha, and his light smile is a gentleness that others cannot understand. His calm and powerful voice sounded, "Start."

The button was right at his hand, and he pressed it without hesitation. Amidst the buzzing sound of surging currents, the beast-shaped mecha connected to various lines opened its eyes. The eyes without any waves were the cold and heartless eyes of the machine. . Look at the mech's tail, wingtips and claws again. The tail swings slightly, the wingtips vibrate up and down, and the sharp claws that have converged pop out. Looking at the head of the beast, the closed mouth seems to be opened a little bit, revealing the inside that can be torn apart. The teeth of the male's hard body.

It worked.

It worked!

Ryan, who was as calm as he was, became excited. The first mech he presided over the design and production of was a success. As long as the artificial intelligence is introduced and the driver is entered, the mecha can be formally controlled.

"CEO, it has been detected that the same frequency has reached 95.1%." The deputy walked over excitedly and told Ryan the good news excitedly.

During the unmanned mecha test, the same frequency reached more than 95%, and it will definitely be higher than 97% when a suitable driver enters. This is the experience summed up over the years.

Ryan nodded, "Everyone has worked hard today, and we will start assembling the second one tomorrow."

The deputy looked at Ryan puzzled, "CEO?" This is different from what was discussed at the beginning.

"Working with fatigue will not improve efficiency." Ryan said apologetically, "I didn't think carefully."

The mood of the person who had been tense for a long time and gradually resented in his heart suddenly changed, and he thought of self-blame How can I insult the CEO in my heart, it's too wrong.

"That's it for today. I have ordered the cafeteria to prepare delicious meals for everyone. The dormitory has been tidied up. Everyone can rest after eating. When the rest is over, we will gather in the laboratory at the same time tomorrow and start Assemble the second mecha." Ryan finished the arrangement, because the incident just now did not cause anyone to rebound, so he readily accepted his arrangement. Ryan's solution was fast and good. Whether he did it on purpose or on a temporary basis, the thoughtful person just turned his emotions in his heart and then said nothing.

The scientific researchers gradually left. In the end, Ryan helped the exhausted but emotional Master Macia to go out.

"Ryan, you have broken many rules."

"I was the one who made a bold move."

Master Macia shook his head and said, "No, a loser who breaks a rule is called a bold move. A successful person who does this is a breakthrough, a new pattern, and a new achievement. History."

He used several descriptions in a row, which shows that his appreciation for Ryan is genuine!

Ryan smiled and said: "Master, I just made some small adjustments."

"Humility, humility."

Ryan smiled and said nothing. If he said anything else, it would not be modest, but false. He really created different modes of making mechas by the Imperial Mecha Research Institute, which improved efficiency, shortened production time, etc. He even shortened the assembly time to one day. You must know that assembling a mecha in the past required at least a few words. One week.

"I just did some general control. The most important thing is everyone's cooperation and hard work. If it is not an efficient team, the mecha can't do it so fast." Ryan praised: "We have a group of very good scientific researchers. They have formed a very good and tacit team."

Master Macia shook his head and remained silent. He had seen the composition of the project team, and many of them were unknown little people before. After the training/teaching, he showed his talents. Master Macia looked sideways at Ryan. The gentle and confident young man hides too many secrets. Whether it is the production of mechs or how to use people, the level of sophistication is rare at Ryan's age.

"Ryan, that code name can be removed." It should have been removed a long time ago, but Ryan raised his own objections, which made the good CEO always hang the word "generation", which seemed unfair.

Ryan said: "Master, you know, my ambition is not here."

"You child, you want greater support and a bigger stage. Now is not the right time, why do you want to leave!"

Ryan said: "I have already obtained this support. It doesn't matter whether I am here or not." His influence has taken root and no one can shake it.

Mikea, "You're right." The hundreds of people in the project team are destined to be the mainstay of the institute in the future, and as long as one-third of them are grateful for Ryan's cultivation, it is Ryan's help.

"If you stay here for a long time, you can only become a myth if you step aside as the CEO."

Makia had to admit, "I'm old, and my thinking can no longer keep up with you young people. Just do whatever you want , this old bone of mine has seen such an amazing young man like you before I die, and I have no regrets in dying."

Ryan is not afraid to talk about death, and those who have experienced it once are not afraid, "Death may be a brand new experience." It's another journey."

"Haha, then I hope God will give me another five hundred years."

Ryan blessed, "May God bless you."

"I didn't expect you to believe this."

"I don't believe it, I believe it Myself."

Their voices became farther and farther away, and behind them was the laboratory door that was gradually closing, and it will open here tomorrow, and a new mecha will be successfully assembled.

It was past seven o'clock in the evening when a mech was successfully assembled, and it was already dark outside, only the stars and the moon were competing for glory. Ryan, like ordinary scientific researchers, did not return home, and settled for dinner in the cafeteria. When he ate here, many people couldn't let go of their hands and feet. They simply stopped staying after eating, took a can of cherries and left to the dormitory. A large balcony. Ryan opened the canned cherries, picked one up and threw it into his mouth. It tasted completely different from the fresh fruit. It wasn't bad to say the least, but it couldn't match the deliciousness too much. Let's try to eat to supplement vitamins.

"Ah~"

The corner of Ryan's mouth couldn't help twitching. The holographic call he dialed was connected. The moment he connected, he saw his father throwing food into his mouth. He subconsciously opened his mouth and made a sound of wanting to eat. Tuantuan is a snack, but begging for food depends on the person. Only his father and father can make him show his greedy side. When facing other people, he is serious and serious. He is a serious and serious boy.

"Let's try it for Tuantuan." Alston said with a smile.

Ryan understood, smiled narrowly, reached out and took out a cherry from the can, and put it in Tuantuan's mouth, Tuantuan happily clapped his hands, "Daddy~" "If you have something to eat, call out, your Dad is no better than a cherry."

Tuantuan leaned forward and opened his mouth expectantly, "Ah."

Ryan squeezed the cherry and threw it into Tuantuan's small mouth, the holographic projection could only pass through his son's Mouth, "Is it delicious?"

Tuantuan frowned, chewed the air, and there was no smell at all. He suddenly realized something was wrong, stomped his feet angrily, turned around and threw himself into Dad's arms, "huh!"