95

Bandner and others saw the green branches growing out of the sand and subconsciously wanted to pick them. These plants can provide town residents with rich fiber, vitamins, etc. If they don't move quickly, they will soon be eaten by wild beasts. Either eating them all or occupying them, they can't grab more and more beasts. They can only use the flexibility of human hands to pick them as quickly as possible.

"Don't move, pay attention to your mission." Ryan saw their actions and immediately stopped them.

Bandner was stunned, frozen in place and not daring to make any move. Ryan's voice was obviously not harsh, but it made him feel ashamed and ashamed from the bottom of his heart. As a leader, he really didn't have the self-awareness to shoulder the heavy responsibility. I can't even tell what to do now and what is more important.

"sorry."

Ryan shook his head, "You don't need to apologize to me. The environment you are in is not easy, and you should live in it." It's just that there is obviously a lack of vigilance. A group of frightened birds living under the high pressure of pirates did not fight once they encountered the pirates' attack. Well, our side was in disarray first. "Banderner, please tell everyone that we have to travel at night. We need to find a place to rest after the sun rises tomorrow. We will continue our journey after dark and ensure that we reach the 'west' before the second sunrise."

"Yes." Bandner took a deep look at Ryan. He didn't really understand anything. He understood that Ryan asked him to speak in order to establish prestige among the tribe. The reason why he has never been able to convince the public is because of his age. It cannot be used as an excuse to say again and again. The key is lack of ability to convince the tribesmen.

Ryan was teaching and helping him.

Bandner feels this way and is grateful in his heart. He will study and experience more attentively. He must seize this opportunity and grow into a person like Ryan who makes people feel reliable and sincere in his words and deeds.

Things to note have been mentioned before. Now let's emphasize the concept of time and create a sense of urgency for everyone.

The people who followed were lacking in ability, but they were not stupid. Even those who were a little bit inflexible gradually caught up with the rhythm under Bandner's supervision. They gradually discovered that Ryan, who had never revealed his true face, was intentionally guiding them. Influenced by them, Bandner has undergone a great transformation, becoming more and more like a leader. Of course, this is a story later, and now the journey has just begun.

Currently, Ryan and others are walking on the way to the "west". The giant beasts around them don't even look at them. This makes Bandner and his team very surprised. When they pass by a three- or four-story-tall serrated crustacean, , this surprise reached its peak. The terror of the Saw-Toothed Carapace lies not in its huge size, but in its bad temper. It will get angry if it gets close to it, and it will never stop getting angry.

The serrated carapace's hard black carapace has no gaps and cannot be exploded by ordinary ammunition. The joints are not its weak point. The pair of saw teeth on its head can crush any object. The most important thing is that it is at the top of the food chain and will eat everything. Toxins are enriched, and the saliva flowing out from between the teeth at all times is equivalent to concentrated sulfuric acid, and it contains highly toxic concentrated sulfuric acid.

Ryan glanced at the bottom of the saw-toothed crustacean's head. The place where the saliva dripped formed a depression as high as a person. The sand was corroded and melted by the saliva, exuding a disgusting smell.

After walking silently for a distance with the saw-toothed crustacean, Ryan said: "The liquid I sprayed on everyone before departure has the effect of interfering with human smells. All beasts known to the military will be affected by the smell and ignore us."