94

Ryan's new friend Qin Feng Amelia wants to catch fish. His mother has a baby, but the baby's father is missing, and Qin Feng has no father, so the young child feels that he is the man of the family. , you should take good care of your mother and baby, and catch fish to replenish your mother's health.

The little child squatted by the river and caught fish in the most primitive way - a fishing line with a hook under it, and the fishhook was covered with food that he was reluctant to eat. Through the accumulation of experience of the predecessors, if you want to catch white fish in the turbulent underground water full of undercurrents, you can only use this clumsy method. Those who are willing to take the bait.

The kid was very lucky. The bait moved within twenty minutes after being put down. He cheered excitedly. However, the fish struggled too hard and the others were weak. He saw that the fish was about to be caught back into the water. He struggled hard. Feeling a steady force coming from behind him, he hugged him and brought him up together with the fish in the water. A white fish left the water, and with its tenacious vitality, it kept moving around, slapping on the ground and making a snapping sound.

Qin Feng was still holding the fishing line in his little hand. He looked up and saw "Renee", and saw an unfamiliar gentle smile on this familiar face.

Ryan is here to catch fish, but he wants to see how difficult it is to catch this fish that has troubled the residents of the town for hundreds of years! Facts have proved that fish are difficult to catch, and the impact of rapid water flow is even greater. Qin Feng was able to catch the fish as soon as he dropped the bait. He was really lucky and of great character. Difficulties will not stop Ryan. With the assistance of advanced weapons - two small robots - no matter how difficult it is, it is not a difficulty.

After the original and Code Zero caught another white fish, Ryan was tapped on the shoulder when the crowd was excited. It was Bandner.

When Ryan saw him, the expression on his face remained unchanged, and he lowered his voice and said, "The cave will collapse in twenty years."

Bandner's expression changed suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Bandner tried his best to control his facial expression and approached Ryan to ask further.

Ryan was still smiling, but his calm tone told him the cruelest words, "Literally, what will happen twenty years later."

Bandner was at a loss, looking at the environment he was familiar with, and could not imagine that this place that had provided shelter to the tribe for hundreds of years would collapse. Intellectually, he trusted Ryan - from the Cranberry Planet and a series of events that followed, he My feeling is that Ryan is reliable and trustworthy. Ryan will not break his or her own hands to achieve his goals. Deception is something that Ryan does not bother to do. But emotionally, Bendner does not want and is unwilling to accept the reality that the cave will collapse. It is difficult for outsiders to imagine his feelings for the cave. The dark, depressing, and humid place is their hometown. No matter how bad the hometown is, it is still worthy of nostalgia.

There were two villains fighting each other in Bandner's mind. In just a short moment, he became upset and agitated, "No! Can! Can!" He gritted his teeth and retorted word by word, as if he was forcing him. Ryan changed his story and said that he was deceived and was just a despicable means to achieve cooperation, nothing more.

But Ryan was destined to disappoint Bandner, "Sorry."

Bandner's tense back suddenly collapsed, as if he was walking towards a collapsing cave. He wanted to cry, but also wanted to laugh a little. His expression was so complicated that Qin Feng, the little guy holding Ryan's hand, couldn't understand, "I, I understand." After regaining his senses, Bandner calmed down. He even began to be grateful for this cooperation and Ryan's reminder, so that twenty years later, all of them would not become dead souls underground in their sleep." I will talk to the elders."