89

Simple and Direct

The city lord said goodbye to everyone with a decent smile, and walked off the stage elegantly holding the hem of the starlight skirt. A new master of ceremonies will continue to preside over the next auction. After walking off the stage, the city lord put on a decent smile and asked the subordinates next to him in a cold voice, "The information about that pedestrian."

"City Lord, that group of people just arrived today. It's the first time for newcomers to Cranberry. They are led by that woman. The woman calls herself Witch Hart. She should be a new character. I have never heard of this name before. "The prepared subordinates followed the city lord and said behind him all the information that had been investigated, "Searching with the face on the star network, there is no trace of this person, he is a shady person. When she came, there were four people with her. A man, a male favorite, a person who amuses and relieves boredom, and two guards."

If Derrick knew that the pirates would object loudly to his status, he was obviously a butler, a butler!

The report from the subordinates continued, "Witch Hart and the others know Bandner and his team. They took out the 3-element injection for Reni." The subordinates took a peek at the face of the city master and found that the city master who mentioned Reni was not I was very angry, and my heart dropped a lot.

The city lord nodded, "I understand."

The subordinate bent down and said, "City Lord, are you going to kill..."

The city lord glanced at his subordinate lightly. The subordinate immediately knew that he was wrong and immediately emphasized, "Cranberry is a place where you can indulge and release your true self, and it is also a place of fair trade." According to the city lord's purpose, this is not a place for random killing. The blood smells so bad. Is there something that needs to be resolved? Isn't it a good deal?

The subordinate could not help but shake his shoulders. There were not many things that could make the city lord pay attention and satisfy her.

The city owner looked away with satisfaction, and she raised a confident and powerful smile, "What we want to build is the first fair trading platform in the universe, do you understand?"

"I know, and I will follow the city lord's teachings." The subordinate nodded vigorously, absolutely supporting it.

There are many small halls next to the trading floor for guests to conduct private transactions. When the city lord entered the small hall, Witch Hart and her group, who had gone ahead, were already inside, and someone was already sitting on the main seat on the seven-shaped wooden sofa facing the door. Witch Hart applied to sit lazily, and the short man next to her carefully served tea and water. When she was waved away and refused the tea, he obediently got off the sofa and sat on the ground, raised his fist and gently beat the hostess. thigh.

The "gentle" service made the smile on Harriet's face even more "bright".

The city lord's eyes swept over Fan Huanting's body. This kind of weak, creamy little meat was not her type. On the contrary, the three men standing behind the sofa each had their own merits. The city lord subconsciously ignored Bandner because Bandner was too inconspicuous and insignificant against the backdrop of the three handsome men. Bandner, who had no sense of presence, stood behind Ryan. He told Ryan that they had met the city lord several times and had an intersection at another pirate gathering place more than two years ago. There was no peace in the pirate gathering place. Fights and quarrels occurred all the time. They were buying weapons and accidentally got involved in the fight between the two groups. Reni's ear was injured in that fight, and that fight One of the two parties in the fight was led by the city lord of Cranberry, and they also launched the iron signature.