31

Ryan Is Jealous

"The use of nutrients in the task can save time and replenish the body's lost water, trace elements, energy, etc. in a short period of time." Auston sat in front of the campfire and took off his hands when talking to Harriet. Fingerless gloves, spread out his hands to feel the warmth of the flame, "Of course, there are many deficiencies in the taste and taste of nutrients, and various compound flavors are not acceptable to everyone. I will give more suggestions for improvement in the future."

"You talk so interestingly, like the leader is giving a report." Harriet threw away the strange familiarity in her mind, she should have thought too much, "How did you meet Ryan? He scoured you I don't have a badge? Haha, when I first met Ryan, I thought he was a shy little logistics man. He didn't dare to look at me for much longer. Appetite, enough energy."

"Ahem, Harriet."

Harriet asked without looking back: "What, I'm talking to..." She didn't know the name of the newcomer yet, "How about talking to the new partner, where did you just say?"

"You think Ryan has a big contrast." Auston reminded.

"Yes, yes, he is like a fan, with many faces, always showing his magical place in front of familiar people inadvertently." Harriet's tone was full of incredible, sighing. 

He said: "He is still so good at cooking. We have had several dinner parties. You know, we can only take out the things we bought in the cafeteria, and Derrick once brought us each one. Canned braised pork, nothing at all. Only Ryan, who will bring his own dishes, I like to eat his grilled chicken and grilled fish, it tastes great, just like my mother's cooking."

"Ryan's cooking is fantastic." As a direct beneficiary, Auston has tasted more.

"Cough cough."

Harriet ignored the coughing next to her and continued: "If his gene sequence is X, I will marry him and let him cook for me every day, three hundred and sixty-five days a day, every day is not the same. ."

Auston disagreed. "It's not good for his talent."

"Cough cough."

"That's true. Ryan shouldn't be in the back kitchen all day long. It's a pity that when he first came to the Golden Crusade, he was assigned to the kitchen and cooked for people every day." Harriet snorted coldly. , "If you let me know who buried Ryan's talent, I will beat him hard."

Auston agreed that he had sent people to investigate, to investigate the whole story of Ryan's transfer into the kitchen, and when the Xingtian ship cruise ended and returned to Gamma Base, he would handle this matter personally, not only for Ryan, but also because of the Golden Cross. 

The Legion can't have the event of burying talents, which is the loss of the Legion. When Ryan was emerging in the mecha repair department, the deputy captain got in touch with the deputy commander, and checked the logistics staff up and down the legion, especially the kitchen.

 The result of the investigation was that some people were good, but the same as Ryan for more than ten years. He is the only one who insists on not giving up on himself in ordinary positions, which is one in a thousand.

"Cough cough."

Harriet turned to look at Derrick, with worry in her eyes, "You don't feel well in your throat? Coughing all the time will cause trouble for our operations, and it is not conducive to hiding tracks and setting up ambush. Is it because you had a bad cold last time? It's not good all the time? Could it be that your physique has deteriorated? You should go to the medical team for a good physical examination."