71

Ryan is known to all

The reporters at the scene did not expect such explosive news to break out, and they all asked to know more, but Auston smiled and said nothing, and left under the protection of the on-site guards after rejecting everyone's questions, leaving a message for the reporters. There is room for infinite reverie.

The information revealed by General Dalton just now flashed through everyone's minds. Don't look at it as a short sentence, which adds up to only forty words, but the amount of information contained in it is simply terrifying.

—The assailant's surname was Bromfield.

—is an officer of the capital garrison.

- is the nephew of Prime Minister Gustav.

God! ! !

The reporters who ran the scene were so keen, they quickly sniffed out the political meaning inside, and all kinds of sensational headlines were churning in their minds. Some people reacted quickly and rushed decisively. Now, they must, immediately, immediately return to the headquarters, discuss with the editor-in-chief and send the news to the page as soon as possible. Which media can grab the headlines depends on everyone's reaction speed. With the first one, there will be the second, and the third... The reporters gathered together, crowded into a group, and seized the best position in front of General Dalton, ran as fast as fried ants. I started to contact the headquarters with my personal terminal, and sent the first-hand news I got.

quick! quick! ! quick! ! !

The way to leave a name in history and reach the sky in one step is at hand!

Some people follow politics, while others follow entertainment.

Isn't the news of the general's marriage explosive?

Isn't the general's wife's high martial arts skills attractive?

The general has a child, how old is the child, is it male or female, and whether the gene sequence is X or Y, aren't you curious?

With so many hotspots that can be tapped, why should we be obsessed with the game between the major families and who should be targeted for the assassination? There are reporters walking slowly without any panic, they don't follow political hotspots, they want to find another way to make their names popular on the headlines. Most people still prefer entertainment and gossip, right!

There was indeed a quarrel on the Internet. The news of General Dalton's hidden marriage and childbirth has become a hot spot for the whole people. What kind of cookies are hidden marriages, childbearing, pretending to be unmarried to create innocent characters, defrauding male and female fans, etc. Wait, it's not worth mentioning in front of the news that the general is married and has children.

Capital Star, Eve City, the third-floor office of MM&CC Entertainment Company, a slender figure stood by the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. One was about her and it was awesome!

"Recently, I was chased by fans saying that I cheated on their feelings, and crazily dug all kinds of news about me. I couldn't sleep well, and my head was going bald." Cookie is also so sweet and pleasant in life, like a yellow warbler , pleasant to the ears.

Next to the cookie was a black soft leather sofa. The person sitting on the sofa frowned and refreshed various information. He said in a deep voice, "Go to your social platform and announce that you are married."

"What? !" Cookie raised her voice in surprise.

"We will send you and your husband's wedding photos in twenty minutes. Your husband's face will be blurred. Don't make it too clear. Let people have room to dig deeper."

"Are you crazy?!" Cookie went to In front of the man, looking at the man who is a well-known writer on Xingwang.com and the boss of MM&CC, she said disapprovingly: "The company spent so much effort to finally suppress the news of my marriage, why do you want to expose it? At this time? I don't agree, I don't want to expose my life."

Connor leaned back on the sofa, with a smile on his lips, "I'm not discussing with you, I'm telling you, I will let your agent Send you the prepared content, and you post it yourself. After the wedding photos are sent, depending on the situation, if necessary, send photos of you and your children."

"No, no, no!!!" Cookie grabbed her Hair, she is going to be driven crazy by men, okay, "you always tell me why?!!!"

Connor said with a smile: "To distract the public's attention, I'll tell you the reason because you and I used to be friends. The person who married General Dalton is my cousin. Do you understand?"

"Fuck, you are sacrificing me to relieve the pressure on your cousin."

"Of course, who made you default, because of you, the company's market value evaporated 2 billion stars in a week." Connor used the money he earned at the Red Mill Qian started an entertainment company. At the beginning, he was just playing for tickets. He thought that he might be able to use public opinion in the future. He didn't expect the company to make money by accident. With Cookie and several other popular stars, his net worth continued to grow. Doubled, the number has long been afraid to mention it to the family. "For these star coins, you and I signed the overlord clause. For the next twenty years, you are not your own, but mine. According to the contract, the company cannot shirk what the company asks you to do during the duration of the contract, otherwise you will not be able to pay the liquidated damages." What do you think, do you want to do it?"

Cookie gritted her teeth and said fiercely: "Okay, the exposure will be exposed, anyway, the money from the news before is not mine." She looked at Connor and wanted to bite off a piece of him meat down. Snorting vigorously, Cookie said: "It's really heartless, we are friends after all."

Connor's eyes turned cold slightly, "Want to use my friend?"

Cookie's body froze, it was indeed her fault First, put your hands together and pray for forgiveness, "I'm sorry, I was too anxious at that time, and I was so anxious to jump over the wall that I wanted to make you hype."

Connor stood up, walked to the window overlooking the city below the two hundredth floor, "Go immediately Do it, your manager is waiting outside." Because the little sweet biscuit pulled him to hype, Fan Luting was uneasy, so many silly ideas came up in an attempt to cook raw rice into mature rice. Thinking of the man's appearance the next day after he sobered up, Connor shook his head with a grin. He's probably in the parade camp now. He spoke so badly that day, so he definitely won't contact him in the future.