45

Go To The Emperor Museum

The small private starship is light, fast, stable and comfortable, but it is not suitable for long-distance travel across the star field alone, so it is more suitable for short-distance travel. During the vacation, Auston and Ryan did not want to use the military's resources for free, so they drove the starship away from the Gamma military base and came to the nearest large-scale human settlement star, the Onyx star in the Red Coral Star Region. A semi-military transport ship. Civilian use is too slow. As soon as the military nature sees Auston, their relaxed and comfortable travel is restrained. The semi-military is the best, with fast speed, high safety, and there is no need to be afraid of dropping passengers halfway and increasing the price. It is very guaranteed.

The Red Coral Starfield and several surrounding starfields belong to the radiation range of the Golden Crusade. Many retired soldiers on the semi-military transport ship knew Auston and did not want to attract attention. Ryan came forward to communicate and negotiate with the ship's personnel throughout the whole process, and finally Make sure it is anchored on the flank of the transport ship Blue Bird, which is the best position. When the universe transitions, there will be less distractions and resonance, and the view will not be blocked by the transport ship, so you can better appreciate the scenery along the way, although the beauty of the universe is in Xingtian. Saw a lot on the ship.

The transport ship's voyage will not be too long, and it is impossible to send the two to the E69 planting star in the Storm Star Field at one time. The blue bird's destination is the first star of the Libra Star Field. Ryan and Auston took a transport ship of the same nature, the Hermes, to the Great Wall Star Field after playing in the first star for a day. After transferring to another starship in the Great Wall Star Field, they can reach the Storm Star Field. The total time will not be long. For more than half a month, although there have been dozens of interstellar transitions in the middle, the headaches caused by bumps and resonance during the transition (referred to as seasickness) are unbearable, but the pursuit of speed always sacrifices something, such as comfort.

There are too many transfers on civil routes, and there are too many stops in the middle of a trip. It is difficult to get home every one and a half months, which is a waste of time. While Lane didn't mind the increased alone time with Auston on the road, Auston was more eager to get home than Lane.

Home, it's been a long, long time since Auston has experienced the feeling of being home.

The terminus of the Hermes is the second-level planet of the Great Wall star field. Auston and Ryan discussed that they are going to visit the first star, Qinglong, 30,000 light-years away, so they are going to enter the second planet on the Hermes. When the atmosphere of the rank planet was reached, their small starship broke away from the transport ship and set off for the target Qinglongxing.

When we were about to arrive at Qinglong, the first star of the Great Wall star, Ryan sent a message to his parents again, [ Auston and I are going to play around the Qinglong star of the Great Wall star, and we will be able to get home in about a week. 】

Comes with a photo of two people on the starship.

In the photo, Ryan's big face appears on the right side. Auston is standing next to the driver's seat with Daifuku in his arms three or four meters behind him. The Starship did not start the autopilot. A short robotic arm can be seen resting on the armrest from the driver's seat.

Dad quickly returned the message, [ Don't rush home, you guys have fun, honeymoon, understand, son, you want romance. 】

Ryan, Auston would love to see you, we won't be staying outside for long. 】