4.

Nicole's pov...

"Good morning Nicky, what can I fix for you? Scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, Orange juice, or coffee" Ginny beamed as soon as she saw me entering the cafeteria.

"I'll pass, just a cappuccino for me" I grinned, getting hold of a seat in front of a counter.

"Why so early Missy & what's with the ear-splitting grin?" She asked while preparing my cappuccino.

"Em got a new job."

"Wow, that's great news, that was a shitty job." She ordered my coffee & took seats in front of me, "& early because of the Arrogant jerk whom I have to follow for 3 months." I groaned, but the taste of coffee is always a game-changer.

"Oh dear, he's not that bad if I remember his childhood, yeah, I agree he has matured into an intimidating person, but believe me once you both get to know each other well, everything will get adjusted eventually." She assured me with a hopeful smile.

"Hmm, for now, let me prepare his espresso, which suits his personality" I mumbled the last to myself, yet her booming laugh said otherwise.

Exactly at 7, I held my hand up to knock, but the doors opened, of course, the CCTV.

"Good morning, sir, here's your coffee & when shall we leave for sightseeing?" I came straight to the point, but not without taking in his appearance, hair perfectly slicked back, tight-fitting white dress shirt with top 2 buttons undone & navy blue blazer with matched dress pants, it was hard not to stare at him at all...

"At 9 sharp, till then you shall guide David around, close to the minutest details possible."

"Anything else, sir?" He shook his head without even glancing up.

"Make sure you won't exclude any single ongoing project site" He called back, "I assure you about this city for today, & I also sent the details of projects going on outside this urban center, in other states & different countries" With that said I went out of the devil's cave unharmed for the time being.

"Good morning partner" I jumped at the sudden greeting, I twisted around to face the culprit, shoot him a glare & took a few deep breaths.

"David, I swear if you sneak up on me one more time..."

"It's not my fault that you're startling type" He cut away my empty threat with a wave of his hand.

"Let's get started with tutoring you about how this company works & what should be your duties" I walked passed him in my cabin realizing that Jerk might be observing us from the CCTV.

"Wow, what a way of greeting your partner" He sassed making me laugh at his caustic remark.

"Idiot, the floors are under CCTV surveillance & your boss might have been watching us for your kind information," I said, picking up my phone & some files which I had to deliver down to the interior designing department.

"& now let's get started with your tour because at 9 bosses expects me with him on sightseeing tour so before that I have to make you understand regarding today's tasks that are to be completed before we return." I huffed, never knew rambling like a robot is so exhausting.

I heard him groan, I couldn't help, but giggle escape from me, earning a glare from David.

We started from above downwards as ours was the last floor in the building, I detailed to him about each department & their working strategy to which he listened keenly, childishness long forgotten.

At last, we were down in no time to the designing department. I knocked on the door of the head of this department, Alana. As we entered in she immediately stood up. I assure you this girl is one of the efficient & kind-hearted workers, unlike few others.