11.

Nicole...

I can't believe what I've gotten myself into in the span of 4hrs...

It was past 12 when I reached home after all the bluff with Mr. Arrogant & an unforgettable chat with Mia, & it feels so bizarre that I'm going to be a part of the bluff...

I entered the house as quietly as possible & locked the door behind me but Em always plans to scare me to death by appearing sneakily...

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" I asked after calming myself with 3 deep breaths

"Where were you? You better not lie that it was meeting as it doesn't last till this late..." Her stance gave away that she won't be letting it go without knowing the truth.

"Get us something to drink, it's a long story." I put my stuff down on the coffee table, & went to the backyard...

I plopped down on the swing, swinging in the cool breeze always helps me calm down...

"Here, hot chocolate for you..." Em handed me a cup & sat beside me sipping her coffee...

"Speak..." Em's hard glare was set on me, I gulped my hot chocolate... I didn't need to be told twice, I explained to her that it was not a business meeting, and I crashed into the supposed date...

"He called you his fiancee..." She shrieked swinging more...

"Geez, calm down, will you?" I stabilized the pace of swinging, "Out of everything you heard that only?"

"Of course, I heard it all but that is a huge fact there" She looked happy? Excited?

"Sorry to burst your bubble of excitement as you clearly didn't focus on the end, he wanted me to act, to fake it..." I huffed in annoyance, not sure if it was because of what, the fakeness of the act, or Em getting excited...

Definitely later or is it?

"So did you literally told Mia about all of that?" Curiosity laced her words...

"Yes"

Flashback...

"Hello, Mia? Can we talk right now in person?"

"I'll be there..." I hung up the call & collected my handbag from the chair... Mr. Arrogant didn't buzz at all from his place, as always he was scrutinizing my every move...

"Where are you going?" His cold voice halted my steps towards the door...

"Though it's none of your business sir, yet be prepared as I'm going to meet Mia..." It seems Sarcasm in a sweet tone is the only thing I use with him... With that, I stormed out of the rooftop...

After half hour ride, I parked outside of Williams Mention... I wasn't surprised that Devil was already here before me, of course, to cover up his lies...

I rang the bell & Maid opened the door for me letting me in with greetings & msg that Mia is waiting in the living room for me...

Mia was so engrossed in reading that she was unaware of my presence across her, "Hey," this caught her attention...

"Oh so sorry, when did you come? I was waiting for you only... Have a seat dear" She closed her book with the bookmark tucked... "Would you like some coffee or your favorite hot chocolate?"

"Just now, & no thank you, I just want to tell you something important then I'll take a leave, I hope you'll forgive me for what happened today..." I sat across her, nervously fidgeting my hands...

"What are you talking about dear?" She asked concern laced her face...

"Umm how do I start, I thought it was a business meeting, but Mr. Williams had different plans as he sabotaged his date that was arranged by you, introducing me as his fiancee, trust me I was unaware of his intentions, please forgive me..." I pleaded secretly crossing my fingers...