8.

Nicole...

"Good morning Cole" I looked up to see grinning Danny.

"Good morning Danny, I know you must be here to see your diaper buddy" I snickered

"I thought I pay you for working & not for entertaining the guests" way to ruin the mood. The reason stepped out of the elevator. 

"Sorry sir," I apologized of course, as a formality.

"Hello to you too Rick the Dick" I couldn't hold my bubbling laughter, Danny and I enjoyed our laugh for a moment as Devil sent a deathly glare, especially to me, I immediately pressed my lips in a thin line to suppress the bubbling laughter.

"Bring 2 coffees for us" he barked his order in irritation & head towards his cabin without waiting for Danny.

"Cappuccino for me, sweet as you & bitter Espresso for him" Danny wished loud enough so that Mr. Arrogant would hear him.

Danny immediately went after him giving me a high five for our small victory.

I went inside the special break room on our floor & started preparing coffees.

"One cappuccino for me as well"

"Ghosh, David how many times do I've to remind you about not startling me" my voice was exasperated due to the violent beating of my heart.

"& And how many times I've to prompt you that it's not my fault that you're so startlish" He snickered.

"Fix your coffee, then"

"That's not fair, ok my fault, I'll be louder about my presence henceforth" He sassed, I threw him scrutinizing look before passing his cup to him.

"So How's your Sherlock mission?" I couldn't keep my curiosity while I prepared the other two cups.

"Ahh, it was interesting, I found out some proof against them which can give billions of profits to the boss" His cunning smile was showing off the truth.

"That's great, after some time we'll have to present the same with a lawyer so be prepared" I informed him.

"Yeah, see you in a few minutes with a lawyer"

I picked up the tray & went to serve the devil.

When I entered in there was no one so I kept the tray on the coffee table near the couch, covered the cups with lids & turned to leave only to strike with the Lion, the folder he was reading fell, he immediately jerked me towards him before I could strike the glass table behind me. His pull was so strong that our faces were mere inches apart. His intense gaze was making me flustered with each passing second, his one hand was holding me in place, but the thing which sent shivers down through me was the way he tucked a loose strand of hair.

"Am I interrupting something?" Danny smirked, leaning along the sidewall outside the washroom.

We immediately split up, and the blood rushes to my face faster than the wind.

"I'll take leave now," I said more to myself & paced out hurriedly not missing the booming laugh of Danny, he sure gonna get an earful from Mr. Williams.

After calming myself, I called Mr. Evans, the legal advisor of Williams to discuss the London project matter.

After some time he called David & Mr. Evans to talk over the matter, Daniel was still there.

I did my daily task of making updates on each department and made some appointments for him.

It was overall a busy day, I didn't have to interact with Boss except for his Espresso which is overly much for his good health.