9.

Richard...

"I've done everything that you asked for Richie..."

I heard Ms. Davis, her back was facing me while she was arranging breakfast on my coffee table... Her presence in my cabin ticked off me, no one has dared to enter my cabin in absence of me.

"Are you out of your mind Ms. Davis?" I was fuming from her nonchalance...

"Of course Not baby..." I knew from the beginning that one day she will drop her facade...

"Mind your words, Ms. Davis, before I throw you out..."

"Calm down Baby, take deep breaths..."

"Enough Ms. Davis, Get out now before I drag you out myself"

"Good luck sweetheart, Love you..." The audacity of her, I lost it, I stormed towards her & harshly turned her to face me...

She looked startled by my sudden action, "What's wrong with you Mr. Williams?" Her face contorted in fury, she started wriggling her hand...

"I knew it, one day you'll drop your facade of goody to shoe girl... It would have been so hard right when all you wanted was to impress me, lure me to your bed, trap me for fortune" I couldn't help but mock her, her face morphed into confusion.

"I think it's you who has lost your mind because I am not getting what are you talking about?" She tried to look serious but her facial expressions gave away her nervousness.

"Stop this act like you don't know what just you said and how dare you entered my office without my permission?" She was going to face my wrath which I was holding back for so many weeks. 

"First I don't know what you are talking about there must be some misunderstanding and about entering your cabin without your permission I have no Desire to face your wrath unnecessarily so just listen to me without reaching your conclusion." She tried to act professionally but she had no idea I'm used to these tricks.

"Just shut the fuck up Ms. Davis, I don't want to listen to any of your bullshit excuses." My enraged self caused her to cower back, did it affect me? NO, 0%...

"Just listen to me once sir, I'm not giving any excuses..." I could see she was losing her cool just a few more buttons to be pushed & she'll admit her mistakes...

"Enough..."

"Excuse me, sir..." David interrupted

"What is it so important that you came without knocking" I growled out making David gulp in fear of my bad mood.

"I_ I _k_knocked sir but you didn't respond so I came in, Cole's phone is coming busy & yours is switched off so I came in to inform you that we've meeting in 40 mins" He explained stuttering, I felt bad for the poor lad...

"How come your phone is busy when you were here spouting nuisance?" I couldn't help my rising temper.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you for the past few mins, sir, I was talking on the phone & not to you, before I could disconnect it you were blaming me for things I wouldn't dare to do, trust me if even you were the last male alive on this earth..." fury in her eyes unmissable, "& About entering your cabin without your permission, I was ORDERED by Mia ma'am to keep your breakfast arranged as you're too busy to have it at home..." She blurts out sarcastically, especially emphasizing the specific word...

"Now if you permit, may I take my cell phone back?" She move passed me without waiting for a response.

"Richie? Em? We're you listening to it all the time" she enquired to whoever was on the call... She disconnected the call, removed her ear buds & huffed out a relieved sigh.

"Let's get prepped for the meeting David" She took her to leave without uttering anything to me, she pretended to ignore my existence on her way, but whatever she has it in her that she took the breakfast with her "I'll send it back after heating it" she mumbled on her way out...

I was amazed by her act, like the way she's behaving to guilt trap me then she's not gonna succeed at all.

She did send it back after 5 mins with David poor lad was scared from my earlier outburst.

We had a meeting with Mr. Murray, he wants to build a resort in the outskirts... Fortunately, the meeting went well despite the morning fuss. I expected her absence, even careless work, tantrums but she was utterly calm...

The more I try to find a reason to fire her she does something that lefts me thinking about things I would rather not, past experiences are enough to know that women = hell...

Everything happening since I have taken up these responsibilities is f****** with my mind...

There was a grumbling sound reminding me of hunger that I was trying to ignore because of the pile of files & emails pending on my laptop...

It was lunchtime, I ordered from the cafeteria & leaned on the sofa to rest waiting for lunch to arrive, after few minutes there was a knock, I let out a gruff 'come in', "Keep it on the table & leave" I said not caring to open my eyes.

My eyes jerked open when I felt some hand trailing up my chest, "What the hell Ms. Davis, wait who the hell are you, & who let you in?" It wasn't her, I don't know why I thought it was her...

"Good afternoon Richard, I am Rachel, I was coming from break, I saw cafeteria staff was coming to deliver your lunch so I thought to do it as I didn't get the chance to meet you personally, I can see you're stressed so I thought you would like a massage to relieve it..." She tried to seduce me as if on alert I jerked her hands away...

"Get out of my office right away before I call guards to throw you out" De Ja Vu hits me, My voice must have hollered loud enough as Ms. Davis & David came running in...

"What happened sir, are you okay?" Both looked between me & the girl.

"Do me a favor David, throw her out of this building, & blacklist her, I'll make sure you won't get a job in any reputed firms..."

It was satisfying to see the color drain from her face...

"I_I_I'm so s_s _sorry sir, please don't do this to me..." She begged letting out her crocodile tears...

"You should have thought about that before pulling that filthy stunt" I growled out, "David do I need to repeat myself?"

He nodded in no & proceeded towards her "Head this way ms." He was respectful, and I was proud of it.

"Nicole please do something, help me out..." She pleaded to Ms. Davis.

"Sir..." She spoke, carefully choosing her words, "I know she might have done something for you to take such a drastic step, but It'll ruin her career, only one month is left for the contract time then old employees won't be a bother for you, so I request you to give her last chance & I'll personally make sure she won't cross her limits." All I wanted was to deny, but on a thought, I don't want all the troublesome process...

"Stay true to your words or I'll be to mine..." I warned with my cold stare set upon those Brown eyes which seemed nervous, she mumbled gratitude... I dismissed them all...

I dropped onto the couch all exhausted from the unwanted drama... When did I let in so much space for these dramas... My life was perfect, especially drama proof when I was in London...

In all this chaos certain girl was messing more with my conscience... The more I tried to prove to myself that she's just like all those money snobbing bitches the more she acted otherwise, just one month to get rid of these people...

Mom's number flashed across my cell phone screen breaking my trance of thoughts...

"Hello..."

"She's coming today"

"But why so sudden?, fine I'll pick her up from the airport"

Today can't be any better than it was already going...

***

Hello, anyone wants to chat?💜

So first chapter in Richard's pov, what are your thoughts?