E.7. True Identity

"...yes, that should fix the problem. Will set up meeting tomorrow. Have a good evening.. bye..", Sidharth disconnects the phone after speaking to one of his colleague from offshore.

He saw his colleague, Vinod from his neighbouring cubicle returning after having his lunch and smiles at him.

"Are you done with your lunch, Sidharth?", Vinod asks.

"No, just finished with a call. I will go now", replies Sidharth.

"Hmmm.. what did you get for lunch?", Vinod inquires.

"I don't know. I am yet to check.", Says Sidharth.

"Oh! So who cooked it today?", Vinod asks.

"I got a nanny for Aadhya. She cooked and packed the lunch for me.", Says Sidharth.

"Wow!! Where did you find such a nanny who cooks food as well?", Vinod asks surprised.

"Not only food she even cleans the entire house, washes the dishes and does my laundry.", Said Sidharth.

"What the Fish!! Is she a nanny or a wife? My wife asks me to hire a maid for all this though along with a seperate nanny ofcourse.", Says Vinod.

"Is she hot?", Asks Sagar sitting in the opposite cubicle who overhead their conversation.

"What do you mean?", Asks Sidharth who was annoyed on such remark.

"I mean if she is beautiful and good looking?", Sagar asks.

"Why would you ask such questions?", Sidharth glares at him.

"I am looking for a bride for myself. I thought I can consider one. Can I self invite myself to your house one day?", Sagar laughs.

"No! I can't risk losing her.", Says Sidharth.

Vinod and Sagar stares at him in surprise. Sidharth observes their facial expressions.

"No, I didn't mean in that way. I was talking about her as a nanny. You know what my previous nanny did with Aadhya. I hate myself for putting Aadhya into such situation by trusting that wicked lady, Ruksaar", says Sidharth with moist eyes.

Sagar gives him a bro hug followed by Vinod.

"Do you trust your new nanny? Don't mistake me but she seems to be too good for the role.", Says Vinod.

"I do trust her because she had earlier risked her life for Aadhya even before I could think of hiring her as Aadhya's nanny. But the parent in me is still being scared so I have my eye on her.", Says Sidharth.

"How?", Asks Vinod.

"I have installed a CCTV camera in the living room to track if someone comes home in my absence.", Says Sidharth by showing them the CCTV video.

Sana was holding Aadhya in her arm and rocking slowly while walking to and fro. They couldn't hear her but she was definitely singing which could be told by her lip movement.