E.14. Troubling Phone

Hey, please check if you've read the previous updates.
__________________________

"Hello Tarun, Yes. I had informed you right that I am going to meet my best friend, Sidharth.... Yeah yeah, I ate sumptuously. Did you have your lunch on time?... Yeah fine, I am taking a flight back after 2 hours. Will be back by dinner... See you, Love you..", Chandini spoke over the phone while Sana quietly heard her speak. Sidharth indulged himself in baby talk with Aadhya.

Sana was restless eversince she saw Tarun's picture on Chandini's mobile screen.

That picture was of Shekar. Why is she calling him Tarun? Are Shekar and Tarun each other's doppleganger or are these two people same? If it's the same person then Chandini could be in trouble like me.

What if Chandini shows him the picture we took together? He will recognise me and he is so cruel that he might harm Sidharth and Aadhya as well. No, I can't let him see my picture.

Should I tell Chandini about Shekar? But why would she believe me? Moreover, I am not sure whether they both are same or not.

Should I tell Sidharth about Shekar? No, I can't put Sidharth and Aadhya in danger.

For now, I think I should somehow delete my pictures from her camera.

"Aa... Should I continue taking pictures of you with Aadhya and Sidharth?", asked Sana as soon as Chandini was done with talking over the phone.

"I would love too but I think will keep it for next time. I need to start for the airport now. It's quiet far from this small city.", Said Chandini.

"Aaaa... Tea?", Suggests Sana.

"No.. please..", declines Chandini but was interrupted by Sidharth.

"Come on Moon. You can have a tea with us. The airport is far but there isn't so much traffic so you can make it in time. I am going to drop you till the airport.", Insists Sidharth.

"Okay. But I will take taxi. It will be late until you return home. Now, who makes the tea better?", Chandini asks.

"Him" , "Her", Sana and Sidharth point at each other in unison.

Sidharth and Chandini burst out laughing while Sana was worried and didn't wanted to make tea as she had planned to utilize the time to somehow delete the pictures.

"Well, I already ate his handmade lunch, so let's go with Sana's tea.", Suggests Chandini.

Sana nods her head hesitantly and goes into the kitchen. Lost in her thought she makes the tea. While serving she gets an idea of dropping the tea on her phone. So she tilts the tray where the phone was kept but Sidharth immediately holds the tray and avoids the accident.

"Sana, be careful. You would have dropped the tea now and burnt your leg as well.", Says Sidharth. Sana bites her lower lips and nods.

Before Sana could think of another plan to delete or destroy the pictures, Chandini gulps the tea quickly as she was getting late and the taxi was already waiting for her.

"Sana, the tea was awesome. Bunty, I need to leave now. Bye bye bye.", Says Chandini giving a hug to Sidharth and Sana.

"Bye Koochie pie Aadhya.", She says pushing some money into her palm as a gift for visiting her for the first time. Aadhya starts crying on Chandini's touch. Sana was so lost in her thoughts that Sidharth had to shake her and pass Aadhya to her before he went to see off Chandini until the taxi.

Sidharth observes Sana for the rest of the evening and finds her totally lost and worried. They have their dinner together in silence. He waits until Aadhya goes to sleep and then goes to her room. She was sitting on the bed so he kneels down in front of her holding her both the hands.