E.18. Blindly In Love

Check if you've read the previous update
_____

Chandini along with Sidharth and the criminal lawyer visit the court to get a bail for Shekar. Aadhya was crying loudly hence Chandini asks Sidharth to wait outside the court. Shekar is brought to the court by police while Sana along with her mother was already present inside.

Chandini was taken aback to see Sana in the court and when she learns that Sana was the complainant, she was even more shocked. After the lawyers plead, the judge scribbles down on the paper kept infront of him.

"Except for the fact that the accused was present at the crime location, the complainant, Miss Sana Grewal alias Shanaya Kapoor doesn't have any evidence to prove that the accused is Mr. Shekar Kapoor and not Mr. Tarun Sood. Further to the above statement, there is no evidence that Shekar Kapoor is Ms. Sana Grewal's husband which rules out the motive of him harming the complainant to acquire complainant's property. Due to insufficient evidence, the court asks the complainant's lawyer to produce enough evidence before the court for further proceedings and thus grants bail to Mr. Tarun Sood."

Sana's face falls whereas Tarun and Chandini celebrate their victory. As Chandini hugs Tarun, he passes a mocking smirk at Sana. Sana glares at him in anger.

Taruns walks out of the court with his lawyer and Chandini stays back to speak to Chandini.

"Sana, I thought you were a genuine person as Sidharth spoke very high about you as his Annapurna, however, you proved to be a toxic lady who disguises and traps men.", Said Chandini.

"Chandini, don't blindly believe Shekar.", Said Sana.

"Hissss.. Shut up! He is not Shekar, he is Tarun and I warn you to stay away from him. I know people like you very well. A model whose career graph is falling down and wants to regain the popularity by creating controversy.", Yelled Chandini.

"You don't even know 5% of my story, Chandini. Your entire gut will blast into pieces after learning my story. So stop judging me.", Said Sana.

"Keep your story for someone else. You tried tarnishing my Tarun's image and couldn't. But I will make sure you don't get close to Sidharth and ruin his life. You will pay for it.", Said Chandini.

"You are taking a criminal home with you and I just pray and hope that you don't have to pay consequences like me.", Said Sana.

"Will see..", said Chandini and went out of the court. Sidharth was standing outside with Tarun. Chandini hugged Tarun again before he went with the lawyer to complete the legal formalities. Sidharth side hugged Chandini happily to congratulate her when his eyes caught sight of someone..

"Sana..", Sidharth muttered in surprise with a smile as soon as he got a glimpse of her.

"Shanaya Kapoor.. She was the one who filed case against Tarun Sidharth. She is not what you think. You wanted to know about her right? Then listen. I learnt a lot inside that room about her. Her mother is a slut who sold her body.", Said Chandini.

"Chandini..", yelled Sidharth.

"I know it sounds dirty but that's the truth. Wait for more Sidharth. She is a model who earned a lot by showing her skin and now that a her career graph took a fall, she wanted to create controversy to stay in limelight. She accused Tarun of being her husband who she claims to be some non-existent person, Shekar Kapoor. Even the court has asked her to get evidence for whatever rubbish she is talking. If not me, atleast believe the court.", Spat Chandini.

Sidharth looked at Sana blankly who was standing far from them and whose eyes were welled up looking at crying Aadhya. He looked at Aadhya who had recognised Sana in the crowd of people and cried while waving at her, asking her to come and pick her up in her embrace.

Sana on the other hand wanted to run and hold the little crying baby close to her heart, console her and nurse her. She pulled her scarf to cover her breasts which was oozing motherhood. However, she didn't go close to Aadhya as she saw Sidharth hug Chandini.

I knew that she is Shanaya Kapoor, a well known model before as well, however, I can't believe that she has any file such baseless allegations against Tarun to create controversy. I have stayed with her for 6 months. Although her identity was intriguing, I never found her fake. Even now her eyes don't say that she is wrong.

Why would Chandini lie though? She isn't the person who would support wrong. I have known her for 20 years. She has been staying with her husband and knows him well. How can she judge him wrong?

I think there must be some misunderstanding. Maybe Tarun and Shekar are two different people and Sana might have mistaken Tarun to be Shekar.

While Sidharth contemplated what he should believe and what he shouldn't believe, Sana turned her back to him and walked with her mother the other way.

"Sana.. Sana..", he called her but Sana didn't turn back as his voice got lost in Aadhya's cries.

"Sana, I think I heard someone call you.", Said Sunaina.

"No Amma. Nobody is calling us. Let's go!", Said Sana by placing her hand around her mother's shoulder and pulling her. She blinked her eyelashes which held the heavy droplets of tears making them fall on her chest and lost in the creases of her scarf.

"Sidharth, stop it! Don't you trust me? If she was genuine, then she wouldn't have left you or Aadhya. How could you believe that famewhore?", Said Chandini.

"Shut up Chandini. I don't want to hear a single word against her. You are my friend and I trust you. But I love her and I can never believe that she is doing all this for fame. Maybe she is mistaken for him to be someone else but she is not what you think her to be.", Sidharth yelled.

"I won't blame you for this behaviour. You are blinded by your love Sidharth, so you can't see anything. She doesn't love you. If you still want to believe her then I would want to stay away from you because I want to ensure my husband is safe and away from her shadow as well.", Said Chandini.

"Fine Chandini. You got your husband back with you. I am happy for you but I want my Sana back as well. For now it's time to take your leave. I wish you good luck with your future.", Said Sidharth shocking Chandini.

"Sidharth.. Is this happening for real? And did you say your Sana? When was she yours? May be you want her and Aadhya as well but does she want you? If she did, then would she have left you now? With what right would you ask her to be with you? She has already rejected your proposal and do you think Shanaya Kapoor would want to be your child's nanny anymore? You are breaking my friendship as well. Who will you share your feelings, thoughts and sorrow with?", Asked Chandini.

"I don't have an answer to any of your questions Chandini but I definitely can't talk to one who think very low of my Sana, my Annapurna.", Said Sidharth before walking away from there.

____________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️