E.19. The Promise!!

Check if you've read the previous update

Unedited..
___________________

As soon as, Sana reaches her home, she runs into her room and opens her blouse to express the milk. It was painful to hold on for long.

Sunaina follows her to her room as she had been sulking softly the whole way. Sana pulks her blouse immediately but Sunaina spots the wetness over her clothes. She gets shocked to see her lactating. Upon asking, she expresses that she doesn't want to discuss anything about it.

What would I tell you amma? He was standing with Chandini. I don't blame him as well, they tell each other everything about themselves and their life. I have never opened up myself. Their thinkings and ideologies match whereas I can't even put my points properly. I don't have any proofs to say that I am right whereas she has everything in her favour. I left him without giving reason. I hid my actual identity from him. After all this, why would he trust me over her?

"Sana, now that Shekar is out, what if he tries to harm you once again?", Asked Sunaina.

"I've arranged a security guard for us. So don't be scared maa.", Said Sana.
.
.
.

Sidharth waved his hand to stop a taxi. As the taxi pulled over near him, he got into it holding little Aadhya.

"Where do you want to go, Sir?", Asked the driver.

"Sana's house..", said Sidharth

"Sana, who?", Asked the driver.

Sidharth looked at him lost.

"Sir, the address please?", Said the driver.

"Sha... Shanaya Kapoor?", He muttered.

"You mean the famous model Shanaya?", Asked the driver.

Sidharth nodded his head reluctantly.

The driver immediately turned on the metre and  started driving. As the car moved, the driver started chatting.

"Sir, are you her fan or you know her personally?", Asked the driver.

"Huh?", Sidharth asked coming out of his thoughts.

"I am her big fan Sir. Check the magazines behind your headrest, Sir.", Said the driver.

"Hmmm..", Sidharth hummed and pulled out the magazine and looked at it.

", Sidharth hummed and pulled out the magazine and looked at it