E.11. Her Home

Check if you've read the previous update.
______________

While Sana went to take care of Aadhya after hearing her cry, Sidharth felt emotional and on top of the world for having found his Annapoorna. He knew Sana was good at heart before as well but after knowing that she was his Annapoorna, who he had been longing to see all these years, he just wanted to place her in his heart forever and worship her like a goddess.

At the tender age of 7, she had sacrificed her food for just one smile. I wasn't aware all this year that she skipped her food to feed me and even after that she fasted for me on Sundays. What kind of unknown relationship is this that she cares so much about me selflessly?

She loved Aadhya so much and I placed this CCTV camera here without her knowledge? I feel ashamed.

He immediately pulled a stool and started to take off the camera from there.

"Sidharth, what's that? What are you doing up there?", Asked Sana curiously.

He pulled the camera and got down the stool and looked nervously at her.

"Aaa.. aaa.. I.. I am sorry Sana. I had installed a CCTV camera here.", He said.

"Huh? Sidharth.. did you place it in my room as well?", She asked with her head down.

"No.. no Sana. I am sorry, I trust you but my earlier nanny, she gave Aadhya to beggars and took rent for the same. While my little munchkin would be sedated and used to beg in scorching heat, she would enjoy watching TV inside the house. The parental heart inside me just wanted to be safe.", He said feeling mortified.

"What did you notice in the CCTV about me Sidharth? I.. I have been feeding Aadhya my milk without your knowledge. I am sorry.", She said feeling guilty for her act.

"Sana, I won't lie. I was angry yesterday because I saw you feeding her in the video. But the doctor told me that Aadhya is growing well health wise and I am glad that she has you with her.", He said.

"So, you aren't angry anymore?", Asked Sana.

"No.. I realised that my Annapoorna happens to be Aadhya's Annapoorna as well.", He said with a smile.

"Annapoorna?", She questioned in confusion.

"I didn't know anything about you all these years. My mother had told me that Annapoorna is the goddess of food and nourishment, so I named you Annapoorna.", He said.

"Aww.. Do you know what I named you?", She asked with tear filled eyes.

He nods no.

"Kullu.. I really don't have any explanation for the name. It was just my childish thought.", She said smiling through her tears.

"I loved it.", He said hugging her emotionally, unannounced.

Sana was longing for some warm hug after all the pain and suffering she had gone through due to Shekar's atrocities. She didn't realise when she started sulking in his arm hiding her face into his chest and grabbing his shirt from behind. He was perplexed as to why she was crying so much not realising that it was just the layers of hidden painful emotions which she had not vented out since long time. His embrace was a trigger to peel of those layers.

Her cries became louder and louder and her grip on his shirt became firmer and firmer. His heart ached to hear her sobs even though he didn't know the reason behind. His hold on her became firmer as if he was trying to take in all her sorrows.

"What happened to you Sana? Why are you crying so much? Are you missing your baby?", He asked as he knew she was lactating hence must be having a baby somewhere?