|| Chapter 1 || A Stranger Worth Noticing

"Samara jldi kar nahi to late jo jaenge. Hum roz roz thoda na pahor pe ate hain aur vo bhi teri cousin ki sjadi pe!" Drishti yelled at her best friend Samara who was busy in arranging her stuff in her room and giving Drishti an annoyed expression at the same time.

"Great! Mujhe laga uski shadi roz hoti hai to yaha ana jana laga rahega" rolling her eyes sarcastically at Drishtu, Samara fell on the bed just like a tired sloth.

It's wasn't truly her fault though, Drishti had been repeatedly describing her how she loved the mountains keeping Samara awake for most of the journey.

Leave Drishti alone in the mountains and she'll return being enlightened! Such were her relationship with the mountains.

Alas! Some cute mountain bears would have her as their breakfast before she would have this opportunity, for she herelf was enough to kill her.

"Hum bahr kab ja rahe hain?" Out of insatiable curiosity Drishti asked Samara, to which she simply shrugged her shoulders, getting into the blanket.

"Mein to aj ka din aram karne vali hun. You can do the rounds. And start from the hotel's garden. Vaha ka view bada acha hai. So hush! And leave me alone with my precious sleep" Samara sighed and pushed her head further into the blanket.

A hand popped out of the blanket and a finger pointed towards the light switch, "Turn the lights off! They will kill me someday. Agar on rahi to ya tu nahi ya mein nahi"

Drishti switched off the lights and left her room, thinking where she should go this evening. For the first time in her life she thought that Samara was right, she should start from the hotel's garden itself. The season was of snowfall so she put on a coat to avoid catching cold.

The garden area was fairly decent with sufficient lighting at this time, sitting arrangement that was complementing some of the best views from the hotel. Being a bossom lover of nature, Drishti never left an opportunity to enjoy of it. Unlike the dozens that were either busy in their phones or taking pictures, she stood among those who were actually enjoying the scenery.

All her life she had been the chirpy woman whom everyone loved, like almost. Exceptions being exceptions for there is never an end to hate and jealousy in this world.

She decided to go further into the deapths of the area where there were a few people the quantity disappearing on walking furthur. At a point where she thought it would be best to stop for the snow should not be trusted, she stood at the point to enjoy the joy that nature beheld.

Meanwhile Drishti was admiring the scenery, her eyes took notice of the figure of a man sitting beneath a huge chouff tree that stood beside the stunt mulberry trees. The man was holding a camera to his eyes that was focused at the best angle where the sun was setting.

The hoodie of the man constantly restricted Drishti from seeing his face but the fact that the man stood away from everyone caught her attention. Almost everyone here was either with their friends, their family or their better halves but this man was standing all alone in the corner where nobody could locate him.

Even if she was also away from everyone but it was because she loved the nature, which made her think that the other person loved it too which qas why he was so lost that he stood there to enjoy it.

She wanted to get to him and initiate a conversation but before she could reach him, he sat under the tree removing the hoodie from his head revealing his demi-God face. His messed up hair and the look of complete satisfaction on his face made a smile find it's way to Drishti's face. The stranger was worth noticing, that was true.

She stood in a distance, away from his gaze and spent some time admiring his countenance and the peace he was experiencing in watching that scenario. Holding his camera once again to his eyes, he clicked a few pictures while sitting before he opened the bag beside him, taking out a diary.

He sighed looking at it before staring writing something in it. The diary wasn't a normal one, it was a journal in which he used to write since the past few years. The man had this intense habit of journaling his life that he could forget his breakfast but not writing his journal.

Drishti kept observing the man till the sun was completely down and darkness consumed the sky, at that time the man too got up and left for the hotel, without letting anything or anyone on the way bother him. Just like before she followed him to his room which was on the exact same floor as hers, his room though was four rooms to the opposite side of where she took abode for the rest of her entire trip.

After he went inside his room, Drishti went to Samara's room to tell her about the Stranger but Samara who was already one hell of a sleepy head had already locked the door so that Drishti wouldn't be disturbing her slumber, the main reason why they didn't share the rooms.

Drishti and Samara were two different timed people. Drishti loved being a night owl, waking up late but still energetic while Samara slept for most of the time during the day and still craving for more sleep in the night.

After her futile attempts to get into Samara's room, Drishti went to hers and laid back in an arm chair set in the balcony. Opening the book she had started last week, she turned through the pages constantly, not being able to concentrate for her mind was already preoccupied with the thoughts of the stranger she had seen a few minutes ago. As for the stranger, he was fast asleep in his room, unaware that someone else was lost in his thoughts.

It was around 2am when the lights of Drishti's room turned off.

10 shots. I part per day