|| Chapter 5 || Wedding

I forgot publishing yesterday- you could've reminded me *sighs* told u it is complete in my drafts.

Drishti stood beside Rakshit when Shekhar and Lavanya were taking their holy rounds around fire. Rakshit looked at her when she threw a bundle of flower petals on him instead of Lavanya and Shekhar.

He was initially throwing petals on them but seeing Drishti mischievously throw some at him, he threw every single petal in his hand on her face and rubbed his hands against each other.

Drishti glared at him while removing the petals from her hair and cusring him for ruining her hair style.

Drishti:- tumhare bhai ki shadi ho gai Rakshit.

Rakshit:- acha. Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha. Thanks tumne bata dia nahi to mujhe pata nahi chalta.

He smiled.

Drishti:- huh, mein age bhi kuch kehne vali thi. Mein puchne vaki thi ki ab uski shadi to ho gai. Tumhari kab hai?

Rakshit:- tum kyu puch rahi ho? Tumhe konsa bulane vala hun mein.

Drishti:- Hey! Pehli bat, mein Lavanya ki do best friends mein se ek hun. Dusri bat, mein Shekhar ki bhi dost hun. And tisri and sabse important bat, mere bina tumhari shadi nahi hogi.

She was just saying the words that came in her mouth but Rakshit listened to them very carefully and felt happy when she said that his marriage won't occur without her.

A wedding can't happen without a bride, right?

Rakshit:- tum kuch bhi bolti ho

Drishti:- nai sachi!

Pandit ji:- kripya vivah mein badha na bane.

Everyone was looking at the two of them before Pandit Ji asked them to stop. The vermillion was in Shekhar's hands who was busy watching his brother paying attention to Drishti rather than his marriage. He had been watching them for a minute now which was not liked by the priest.

Drishti:- sorry

She bit her tongue in embarrassment and asked then to continue. Looking at him she wondered why he didn't apologize then realized she was the one being loud.

The wedding couple were finally called husband and wife after the end of the rituals and it was now time for the most important thing after marriage.

The food

Drishti:- mujhe bhukh lagi hai. Chalo kuch khane chalte hain.

Rakshit:- par mujhe nahi lagi bhukh. Tum kha lo.

Mahima stood behind them and observed every action of their besides Samara who tried her best to not freak out and call Rakshit her future brother in law.

Drishti's friends were crazy.

Drishti:- par mujhe khana hai na. To bs. Tum chaloge mere sath.

Rakshit:- nahi jana mujhe.

Drishti:- mein tumse bat nahi Karungi.

Rakshit:- very good. Mat karo.

He smiled widely at her.

Being rejected for the dinner together she went away holding her lehngha in her hands and didn't look back at Rakshit who was busy in his phone.

Ye mere sath chal skta tha par nahi! Ziddi insan. She murmured while going towards the food stalls to check what was made.

Rakshit kept his phone in his pocket when his mom approached him and asked him if he enjoyed Shekhar's wedding. He replied with a yes and his mother introduced him to Samara.

Mahima:- ye Drishti ki dost hai, Samara

Rakshit:- hi

Samara:- hi

They exchanged smiles and Mahima started asking them mutual questions which was not liked by Rakshit. He knew what she was trying to do there. Not the whole truth but trying to set Samara with him- yes her talks proved it. What he didn't know was that the plan was something else.

Hardly had three minutes passed when he heard the yelling of someone in pain and people saying that the person fell.

Rakshit:- mujhe paka yakeen hai ye Drishti hogi. Meine ise akela choda ki kyu?

He sighed before leaving the ladies alone and went to find Drishti. As he made his way towards the place from where the sound was heard, he saw Drishti sitting on the floor holding her elbow and one woman standing near her and apologizing.

Drishti:- mama! Dard ho rai hai.

She cried.

Rakshit:- tum kabhi dekh ke bhi chali ho?

The crowd looked at Rakshit who came forward to pick Drishti by her arms and help her stand.

Rakshit:- teen minute nahi hue mujhe gae ko aur tum gir bhi gai? Akhein kaha thi tumhari? Ye rasgulon ke sath gulabjanum samajh ke kha to nahi gai?

Drishti:- bakwas joke

He glared at her. She bowed her head and stood up. Leaning on him for support she waited as he asked the crowd to go and enjoy the marriage function while he brushed the dust off her arms.

Rakshit:- do minute bhi tumhare pas na raho to dekho kya hal kar leti ho apna. Tum pehle se hi aisi thi ya yaha ake naya naya dimaag kharab hua hai?

Drishti:- danto mat mujhe. Ek to mere chot lagi upar se tum mujhpe hi chila rahe ho.

She murmured. He sighed seeing her hurt and hugged her from the side while asking if she was okay. She complained that she was hungry which made him laugh a little.

Rakshit:- ruko. Mein kuch leke ata hun tum yaha baitho.

Drishti:- nahi! Mein stah chalungi!

Rakshit:- par tumhe to chot lagi hai

Drishti:- han to kohni pe lagi hai. Ghutno pe nahi. Chal skti hun mein. Vaise bhi- I'm strong

Smiling brightly at him she held his ahnd and pulled him towards the food stalls. Rakshit wasn't much of an eater but today he knew he had eaten double the amount he ate in a day.

Drishti:- Rakshit thoda ye bhi lo na.

She smiled while putting a piece of cauliflower in his plate.

Rakshit:- nahii!

He yelled pulling his plate away from her.