A mystery will find its way to stay that way

It has been about six months since Luna left. And to be honest, Luna was loving life more than ever. Maybe it was the fact Addison was letting her do solo surgeries and that she was back with Amelia again as well but she was enjoying life.

'So Amy, what do you say about coming with me to New York? Girls trip?' I say putting my bag on the table.

'What you look like someone died?' I say turning around realising that Mark and Derek were talking to Addison.

'How Long?' I say picking my bag up again and turning to leave.

'Like 20mins, I say if you leave through the back they won't see you or not' she said looking straight behind me.

'Luna' I hear Derek say behind me.

'Derek, How nice of you to visit?' I say sarcastically.

'Come on your coming back' Mark says grabbing my bag on the table.

'No, I'm not. You can't make me.' I say giving them a stern look.

'Oh, but we can. You are technically still enrolled at Seattle Grace and without Addison's registry form and acceptance of work you can technically be kicked out of the program therefore not allowing you to finish your residency!' Derek said showing me the bit of paper.

'Derek you think I care I can just join the army or enrol in England!' I say turning to look at both of them.

'Ah okay you want to be a child we can treat you like a child. Luna signed a contract with Seattle Grace if you don't fulfil your contract you will owe the Hospital money okay. So just come back' Mark says.

'Derek your one to talk about fulfilling something. Where do you think I learnt everything? from you and you,' I say pointing at both of them.

'No Luna you learnt those behaviours from your own family and your grimey father. So don't you dare go blaming anything on us?' He said shouting.

'You in no right get to so that.' Then something came over me and I punched Derek.

Ow, Ow, Ow.

'Okay, you two separate. Luna, you go over there and you two go in there and I'll sort out your nose Derek.' Amelia said pulling them apart.

Merediths POV

'Okay so while my husband and his stupid best friend track down Luna I am stuck covering their services lovely.' I say walking into the Resident's lounge.

'Lunas coming back?' Jackson perks up to ask which earns him a look from Lexie.

'Yeah Avery, anyways I'm gonna ask Hunt. He is the Chief and served with Luna. And to which you guys know is very much my Husband so I will see you guys later. ' Christina says before walking off.

'Yo Karev was Luna any good?' A random resident asks.

Karev starts to smirk which makes the situation worse as we all look t him and give him a look to stop.

'Well, aren't you the one who made her leave? Maybe she was embarrassed that she slept with you but would have rather been with Avery' He says before walking out.

'Alex you gotta stop getting involved in the Drama when she comes back she won't like it. Plus it makes you seem like an Idiot.' I say before looking over to Lexie and Jackosn and they both looked confused.

'Okay sorry, but she was good' He said to me to which I slapped his arm.

'Alex! Come on before you say something worse' I say dragging him out of the room.

Lexie's POV

'what do you think?' I ask Jackson.

'I don't know, It's Luna she was probably good' He says confusingly back.

'Not about that. About the whole situation, I heard your argument. You care about her.' I say trying to get his opinion out of his head.

'Well I did, but I started talking to you and we are so good together. Then she told me she liked me then I don't know I felt bad being her friend because I didn't want to lead her on or anything so I just stopped talking to her then she slept with Karev and left so I don't know how I feel okay!' He says before walking out of the room.

Luna liked Jackson. I thought she was with Mark.

What did I do?

Christina's POV

'So Owen I want to know something about your past?' I say walking into his office.

'Okay as away?' He says shutting his laptop.

'Luna? You served with her?' I ask.

'Yes.' He replied.

'Christina, what Information do you want?' He looks at me knowing I just want to know what he knows.

'Okay. I served with her for maybe two years. She was eighteen. But she knew a lot. We used to joke because she had such knowledge at her age and such a lack of the life she lived before. I know she had a fiancee before the army but not now. But she was a great surgeon and a great friend. So is that all you were fishing for?' Owen says looking at me as I nod.

'Thank you. I'll see you at home?' I say leaving the room.

Luna had a fiancee before the army.