12

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling, not wanting to sleep. What if I sleep walk and I don't know about it and I go into her room, what if I tell her something in my sleep that I don't know why I'm saying. What am I talking about, why am I so anxious.

I need to chill the fuck out. Brooke's gay, that's okay. I didn't hear anything, Brooke doesn't need to know that I know. Crisis averted.

As I turned over to sleep on my front I felt that uncomfortable ache that has remained there since hearing Brooke and her guest. I can't...can I? No. Go to sleep.

I pressed my eyes shut and I could see Brooke behind my eyes, she was crawling from the bottom of my bed, kissing the backs of my legs, up to my bum. Stopping at the base of my spine, nipping my skin ever so slightly. Urgh the pain was unbearable.

I reached down into my knickers, fuck, they are soaked. I started in slow circular motions on my clitoris using my other hand to grab my nipples and twist them between my fingers.

I turned myself over so I was now on my back with my legs spread to give myself easier access, it felt so good to let go. I could hear the memory of Brooke's firm voice in my mind as my hand started to circle faster and faster. I felt the unfamiliar pressure building in my groin. I grabbed my pillow and sunk my face into as my hips bucked off the bed as I erupted in an explosive release of pressure, frustration and energy.

As I came down from my orgasm, the sinking feeling was replaced by a questioning feeling,

what does this mean?

Do I like Brooke?

Am I gay?

Do I want to have sex with her?

How do girls even have sex?

This is all too much. I can't think about this right now. I turned over, switched my phone on and got lost in the scrolling of facebooking.