29

Ahhh my head.

Fuck

Why did I drink?

What did I do?

I still had most of my clothes on so I don't think I had sex with anyone.

Urgh I feel disgusting.

I stumbled out of bed and heard a groan from the floor. Crossing my fingers I peered around to the other side of the bed to see Brooke laid on the floor.

"Oh please tell me that we didn't sleep together?"

"No, I like my women alive." Is all she said as she stirred from her sleep.

"You sure you like women?" I spat at her spitefully whilst I headed to the bathroom.

I heard Brooke's feet catching up to me.

"Hey, that's not fair, you've not heard me out...well it probably is fair but still."

She just infuriated me. Why would I listen to her? She didn't deserve for me to.

But in my hungover....more likely still drunk state I did something I was probably going to regret. I pushed Brooke back so that she was flat against the bathroom door. I looked at her up and down, pleading for my desire for her to die sometime soon. Without another thought I crashed my lips against her, spilling all of the pain and tears for the last few days into her mouth.

I opened the bathroom door whilst still kissing her, I didn't take my lips off her as I turned on the shower and started to take off my clothes, letting her do the same.

Brooke moaned against my mouth as I guided us towards the running shower. She gripped my waist and I wrapped my legs around her naked body. Pushing me up against the shower wall, Brooke's kisses turned almost animalistic, I could feel a need in them. But I didn't care. This was purely an exchange of lust. Nothing less, nothing more.

Brooke dropped me with a thud, my feet hit the floor.

"Turn around" she instructed. So clearly and curt.

I did as she asked and felt her hands run the length of my spine, spending minutes observing each inch of it. She guided her hands over my arse, nipping the cheeks which made me jump slightly. I could feel her hands coming closer to the area that really needed her attention.

Without another word she entered two fingers into my sex, hitting my g-spot as she did.

"Fuck" is all I could say. It felt euphoric.

"One day, I am going to use a strap on to fuck you" Brooke was thrusting her hips into my backside whilst still fucking me with her fingers.

I chose to ignore her comment. She wouldn't be doing that one day. This is a one time fuck. Then she's gone.

"Stand up straighter, I want to kiss you" Brooke guided my body back so it was flush against hers and something deep inside felt amazing. I'm not sure what she was doing with her fingers but I did know I didn't want her to stop.

I kissed her as well as I could by turning round.

"Fuck, Brooke I need to come, please"

Brooke removed her fingers and I felt such a loss. I almost started to grief for this missing feeling when she spun me around and kneeled in front of me. She began flicking her tongue over my most sensitive clit, whilst returning her fingers to their rightful place, fucking me in perfect symmetry. Her tongue and fingers.

"Shit, fuck...ahh baby I'm coming i'm coming I'm coming" I grabbed Brooke's head to steady myself as I came down from my Mount Everest.

As I came back to reality, I pulled Brooke to me to go back to our feverish kissing, but as I did she turned around and turned off the shower.

"Oh...ermm"

"Baby, don't overthink this. I want you to touch me soo so fucking badly, but I also think you'll hate me again when your hangover has worn off." Brooke explained grabbing a towel and heading out of the bathroom picking her clothes up on the way.

She's right, I do hate her. But more so now. She rejected me but I bet she let Luke make her come.

Fuck, why do I do this to myself? I sorted my hair in the mirror, tying it away from my face.

When I emerged dressed and ready to leave I was hoping Brooke would have already left. I was not so lucky.