Nick Amore

Nick Amore, a young male possum with grey fur and blue eyes walks through the beach of Aster City while wearing blue jeans and a dark blue hoodie over his blonde hair, a black rock T-shirt underneath his dark blue hoodie.

Gentle Bones, a young human lady, has dark brown skin with freckles, has red eyes, has black wavy hair, a black skull shirt, a black skirt with red lace.

Gentle Bones stands on the corner and swaying slowly as she awaits the bus or someone to fuck.

Nick takes notice of Gentle Bones and asks, "Are you waiting for a bus or someone or something?"

Gentle Bones asks, "Yeah..." Gentle Bones looks him over and asks, "Are you a serial killer?"

Nick quickly and subtly looks over his clothing, he doesn't have any obvious blood or fur on him.

Nick answers, "No."

Nick Amore was in fact the San Andreas Serial Killer also known as the San Andreas Ripper.

Gentle Bones says, "OH..." Gentle Bones looks away then says, "That's too bad, I would have fucked you if you were."

Nick feels like he missed out but jokingly asks, "Do you ask everyone that or just guys who wear hoodies on the beach?"

Gentle Bones jokes and chuckles, "Just everyone who has a knife poking out of their pockets."

Nick actually does have a knife poking out of his pocket, he tries to discreetly tuck it away.

Nick Amore, jokingly asks, "Was that a knife or was I just happy to see you?"

Gentle Bones flirting, "I'd hope it was both."

"...What if I was a serial killer?" Nick asks as he debates internally about revealing his identity.

Gentle Bones walks over in a sexy way and says, "Then I'd take you to my place and I'd bend you to my will~♡♤"

A bulge appears in Nick's jeans. Nick begins panicking if he really should reveal his identity, struggling with which brain to listen to.

Nick says, "You're just saying that, you'd probably go running if you saw the bodies."

Nick tries to force a chuckle, if it backfires he can always play it off as a morbid joke.

Gentle Bones excited, "The bodies, are they bones yet?!"

Nick thinks to himself that this chick seems to genuinely be crazy and excited to see the bodies. He also has a knife so he can easily kill her and bury her if she does go running.

Nick responds, "Not yet."

Nick begins leading Gentle Bones to a secluded part of the beach.

Gentle Bones follows him and says, "You know, as a child I was a hero. Don't go thinking I won't get off taking you down."

Nick grabs a nearby shovel and digs up a deep pit of sand. Inside the pit are four attractive women. The women are motionless.

Nick says, "And this is just the start, unless you are going to take me down."

Gentle Bones holds a sword against his neck from behind asking, "The name is Gentle Bones. Yours?"

"Nick Amore," the possum responds.

Nick feels the knife in his pocket but it's so pitiful compared to Gentle Bones' big sword. Nick blushes before giving up on the idea of stabbing Gentle Bones.

Gentle Bones humps him from behind, "You are so hot right now, powerless with a boner. Just begging me to fuck you like the pathetic man you are."

Nick feels so emasculated. Nick's boner is trapped in his jeans as he's humped from behind.