Erica

Gentle Bones is checking the time on her phone.

Erica, a raccoon with bright pink hair, wearing a black shirt and black spiked choker as well as a black skirt, begins taking photos of the beautiful Aster City scenery with a handheld camera. Erica's blue eyes see Gentle Bones.

Erica asks, "Excuse me, can I take your photo?"

Gentle Bones responds, "Sure?"

Erica takes a few photos of Gentle Bones and remarks, "You look very cute."

Gentle Bones asks, "Oh I do?"

Erica says, "It's gothic, I like it."

Gentle Bones says, "You don't look too bad yourself?"

Erica smiles with her eyes closed and responds, "Thank you! What's your name? Mine's Erica."

Gentle Bones says, "I'm Gentle Bones."

"Nice. If you ever need a photographer, my house is right there," Erica points to a nearby house then says, "I really need to get out of the house."

Gentle Bones asks, "Hey, are you interested in fucking me? If I'm not being too blunt?"

Erica responds, "Oh, well if I'm top."

Gentle Bones says, "That's going to be difficult but I can do that."

Erica says, "Well, I uh...I'm actually trans so that's why I said that."

Gentle Bones says, "Reasonable, sorry for not being more considerate."

Erica says, "No, no. It's fine, I just wanted to let you know and wondered if you'd still be interested."

Gentle Bones responds, "Of course I'm still interested."

"Would you like to go to your place?" Erica then says, "My place isn't great and it's kinda small, it's actually pretty bad..."

Gentle Bones says, "I have a place if you prefer."

"Lead the way," Erica responds.

Gentle Bones is leading to her apartment. Erica follows Gentle Bones.

Gentle Bones opens the apartment for her, Erica enters.

Erica says, "Thank you."

"Welcome," Gentle Bones says.

Erica looks around the apartment and remarks, "Nice, you got a really nice apartment."

Gentle Bones responds, "Thank you, I decorated."

Erica sits on the bed while taking a deep breath, then says, "This is going to be my first time."

Gentle Bones, taking off her own clothes, asks, "It is?"

Erica takes off her black T-shirt and skirt, she wears light purple panties and bras with white dots. Erica says, "Really."

Erica slides off her panties, Erica has an average size dick.

Gentle Bones asks, "How do you want to do this?"

"I don't know, but I think I want to enter you," Erica says.

Gentle Bones lays on her back and says, "Enter however you want."

Erica grabs a condom and puts it on.

Gentle Bones says, "Thank you, sweet stuff."

Erica crawls on top of Gentle Bones, gently easing her way into Gentle Bones' pussy while holding closely onto her.

Erica asks, "Does this feel good?"

Gentle Bones is wet and says, "You feel wonderful, Baby girl~♡"

Erica thrusts slowly into Gentle Bones and says, "You're so sweet~"

Gentle Bones kisses her lips, Erica kisses back passionately, her thrusts speeding up just a bit. Gentle Bones is feeling up her boobs. Erica's boobs are small but being felt up still pleases her, her thrusts get faster. Gentle Bones wraps her legs around Erica's waist. Erica grabs Gentle Bones' waist as she fucks her.

Gentle Bones moans, "Keep going!"

Erica's thrusts get more intense as she pounds into Gentle Bones.

Gentle Bones, louder moans, "I'm so close!"

Erica continues thrusting and moans, "I'm close!~"

Gentle Bones cums! Erica cums and begins panting as she gently flops on Gentle Bones, Erica cuddles her.

Gentle Bones cuddling her says, "You were great, baby girl."

"You're so sweet, I love you," Erica says as she nuzzles into Gentle Bones.

Gentle Bones nuzzles her boobs and responds, "I love you too~♡"

Erica closes her eyes while cuddling Gentle Bones.