Miss Toomuch

Gentle Bones asks, "Is my rent due?"

A female llama with grey hair wearing a pink vest showing a lot of cleavage smokes a cigarettes. The landlady Miss Karen Toomuch answers, "Yes."

Gentle Bones asks, "How much?"

Miss Toomuch answers, "$800 for the month."

Gentle Bones flirting, "You bleed me to the bone, you know that?"

Gentle Bones give her the money.

Miss Toomuch smiles and responds, "It's the lowest that I can go. I like to be cheap to get the newcomers and tourists to the city to stay."

Gentle Bones joking, "What, you kill the ones who can't pay?"

Miss Toomuch very much NOT joking, "No, I let the elderly ones stay cheap then keep cashing their checks when they die. If there aren't enough elderly people dying, I kill them. I try not to kill healthy, young people because then people will get suspicious of the apartment."

Gentle Bones says, "KINKY."

Miss Toomuch chuckles then says, "And it lets everyone else stay for thirty percent of the average rent in this city, so it's a win-win for us."

Gentle Bones responds, "Win for you maybe."

Miss Toomuch says, "The people of Aster City get an affordable apartment and I get enough money to run the apartment and eat."

Gentle Bones says, "Forgetting of course all the dead people but you are just making reasons to not think about them sooooo!... "

"MOST of them died of natural causes and it's a win-win for the people who are living and me. Of course there's always going to be SOME losers," Miss Toomuch says.

"Nice work proving my point! ANYWAYS," Gentle Bones asks, "How have you been doing?"

Miss Toomuch shrugs and smokes her cigarette before answering, "It's been good. Smoking, drinking occasionally, watching Jeopardy, going thrifting. How are you?"

Gentle Bones says, "I've been fucking nearly every serial killer or villain in town."

Miss Toomuch chuckles, "Funny story, Tarot LeVay rented a room from me before he was arrested."

Gentle Bones says, "Too bad I couldn't fuck him before he left."

"He's long dead now but if you ask me, he was the worst serial killer of them all," Miss Toomuch says.

Gentle Bones asks, "Why's that?"

"He's the second highest in terms of kills that I can recall, one of the most brutal, and he made some victims swear to Satan before killing them," Miss Toomuch explains.

Gentle Bones says horny, "I want to break this guy already!"

"Let me ask you, who was the worst serial killer that you've met?" Miss Toomuch asks.

Gentle Bones says, "That's called a supervillain and the worst supervillain I met was this guy who threatened the universe."

"Does he have a name that I'd know? I wonder if I'd have heard of him," Miss Toomuch says.

Gentle Bones asks, "Mordred ring any bell?"

Miss Toomuch shakes her head.

Gentle Bones responds, "I thought so."

"Well stay safe, at least until you retire and I can cash that retirement check," Miss Toomuch chuckles.

Gentle Bones says, "I'm already retired."

Miss Toomuch asks, "Are you getting retirement checks?"

Gentle Bones says, "I'm paying you with them?"

"Ah, okay. So your safety doesn't matter too much to me," Miss Toomuch says.

Gentle Bones says, "I already fuck serial killers so I'm as unsafe as I can be."

"If one of your fucks kills you, I'll still be cashing your checks," Miss Toomuch says.

Gentle Bones says, "I'm more likely to kill them or you during sex but sure thing, Karen."

Miss Toomuch puffs on her cigarette annoyed then says, "Whatever you say..."