Lucas and Sherry

"Oh? Hello?" Gentle Bones says.

A male grey Pitbull in a white polo shirt with black suit jacket says in a gruff but friendly voice, "Oh hello!"

An elderly white-furred female Pomeranian in a blue dress with a white apron, says in a sweet voice, "Hello, dear."

Gentle Bones, smirks almost humorously, and asks, "Who are the both of you?"

The Pitbull answers, "I'm Lucas. And this is my beautiful wife Sherry."

"I'm Sherry," The Pomeranian answers then asks, "Who are you, dear?"

Gentle Bones answers, "The name is Gentle Bones, by the way you are a good looking couple."

"Thank you, dear!" Sherry responds.

Gentle Bones responds, "You are welcome."

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?" Lucas asks.

"Oh yeah, but it's an open relationship,"

Lucas remarks, "Oh, that's unique."

Sherry playfully ribs Lucas, "Oh Lucas, you know how the kids are more liberal in their relationships."

Lucas chuckles from the playful ribbing.

Gentle Bones laughs and responds, "I get it, I'm not offended."

"Everyone's different. But Lucas is the only one for me," Sherry says.

Sherry holds Lucas close and Lucas kisses Sherry's lips.

"All the others are temporary, my man is the only real one," Gentle Bones says.

"Who's your man?" Sherry asks.

Gentle Bones answers, "Boxy Bowser K. Rool."

"Well, seems like you have a very fine relationship then, sweetie," Sherry responds.

Gentle Bones blushes and smiles a little.

"That smile...that's how I know you found the one," Sherry says with a smile.

"Yeahhhh. He's the one," Gentle Bones responds.

"I hope your relationship continues to be successful, I'm sure you look great as a couple, sweetie," Sherry says.

Gentle Bones opens her phone and shows a picture of him while saying, "You judge for yourself."

Sherry adjusts her thin circle-frame glasses and looks at the picture before remarking, "Oh he looks like a cutie. Lucas, look at this handsome man."

Lucas looks at the picture and smiles.

Gentle Bones says, "I know, he's so adorable!"

"You definitely found the one," Sherry remarks.

"Lucas and I are going to see a movie soon so we won't take much more of your time. Have fun with your boyfriend," Sherry says.

Lucas and Sherry leave.