Karl Blaze

Gentle Bones says, "Oh boy. I can't wait until I get home to my loving boyfriend!"

A six foot cat that is split down the middle vertically with black and white fur walks by while wearing a part-black suit part-white wedding dress.

"Hey," Gentle Bones says.

"Hey," the cat responds.

Gentle Bones asks, "Who are you?"

"You can call me Karl Blaze if you want," the cat answers.

"Gentle Bones," Gentle Bones says while shaking Karl's hand.

Karl shakes Gentle Bones' hand confidently with a smirk.

"So, pretty and handsome. You want to bang?" Gentle Bones asks.

"My place or your place? I got a pretty nice place. We can have some wine, relax, and a little more~" Karl responds.

"Your place. It sounds wonderful," Gentle Bones responds.

Karl begin walking to the suburbs, leading the way. Gentle Bones is walking along side him. Karl arrives at his house and holds the door for Gentle Bones.

"Thank you," Gentle Bones says while entering.

The house is large and spacious, the walls are painted white, the furniture looks to be comfortable.

Karl Blaze says, "I hope you like my home."

Gentle Bones says, It's as wonderful as I thought although not my personal style...Care for a drink?"

"What would you like? Coffee, tea, or wine?" Karl asks.

Gentle Bones says, "I normally don't drink but how about wine?"

Karl pulls out two glasses and wine. Karl fills the two glasses and hands one to Gentle Bones.

Gentle Bones is drinking the wine. Karl is drinking the wine.

Gentle Bones asks, "You want to go to your bed?"

"Sure," Karl responds and leads the way upstairs.

Gentle Bones is following him. Karl opens the door. The bedroom is just as spacious with white-painted walls. The bed is large and comfy with white sheets. Gentle Bones kisses his cheek. Karl smiles as his cheek is kissed. Gentle Bones kisses his lips, holds his waist. Karl makes out with Gentle Bones, Gentle Bones is making out with him. Karl holds Gentle Bones' hips while kissing her.

Gentle Bones asks, "Do you want to do this now?"

"...There's some things that I gotta tell you because I haven't been completely honest," Karl responds.

Gentle Bones says, "I'm listening."

"My name is actually not Karl Blaze. It's Karl Kenneth Blaze and Barbra Matel. I'm also married. I'm sure by the way that I'm dressed, you could kinda tell. But I just married the spirit possessing my body," Karl says then looks down at his part-suit part-wedding dress.

Gentle Bones says, "I'm still interested."

"Good, because we're both interested too," Karl says then beings undressing from his wedding attire.

Gentle Bones takes off her clothes.

"Would you like to get on the bed?~" Karl asks.

Gentle Bones gets on the bed, Karl gets on top of Gentle Bones.

Karl asks, "Are you ready?~"