9.

Narrator

Lydia was walking the opposite of Grove Street, on her way to the bodega.

It was a bit chilly outside, the early morning air giving her the chills clutching on her thin sweater that was trying to keep her arms warm.

" Shouldve got one of Trells sweaters."

Lydia's phone was vibrating, she took it out to see a text from her mom telling her that she locked her room windows so she can stop coming in her home unannounced while she was at work.

She was done trying with her mother, she was trying to be civil as possible but now she needed Latrell to step in, cause obviously she forgot.

Lydia was getting more and more nervous as she was about to walk past the Los Santos house.

The big leather black couch sitting loud and proud in the lawn as she neared the house.

Vatos patrolling every inch of the yards perimeter. And a one very familiar face came into view.

Cesar.

" Good morning." His sarcastic grin making Lydia's morning more sour then it should.

" Not really a good morning when I see your face." Lydia spoke with venom on her tongue.

" Why can't it be? I see you like walking past here like you know us-

" I've been knowing you since we were in kindergarten. And this is the way I go when I have to go to work, move."

Lydia tried moving forward but Cesar blocked her way.

His eyes gazed at her delicate frame before bringing his eyes back up to her eyes.

" I got a question."

" And I may have an answer."

" Wheres Monse?"

Lydia threw her head back.

" Just like you, I haven't seen her or talked to her. Keep your females on a leash and maybe you'll know-

" See, you didn't have to go there. I wanted to know because she's messing with one of your family members and she hasn't been calling or checking in like she usually does."

Lydia shrugged.

" And by family members-

" The Prophets, somebody said you got kicked out your mamas place and now you playing house with Latrell."

" That's none of your business-

" But it is. Stay off this side. Quit that job and go home."

Lydia looked him up and down offensively and stifled a laugh.

" Yeah, thanks for your concern Vato. Fuck off."

The leggings Lydia wore gave Cesar a full view of her round full assets that sat up nicely.

He bit his lip, not only pissed off that they stopped being friends because of Latrell...but because she chose Latrell over him.