13

Lydia

With the shrill of Cesar and Monse arguing about Monses existing condition, Latrell was too busy blowing me up.

My phone was dying, and so was my patience.

My mom told me it was important to be there for a friend even if she's in the wrong. But Monse was pissing me off. Yelling at this man because she decided to act out, and is now confusing the man who assumed she was pregnant by someone else.

" Another day of this shit." I mumbled.

" I'm just saying , you can't put this information on me and think I'm going to agree."

Cesar could try, but there was no arguing with Monse. She knew who was pregnant by and she was sticking to it. Until he asked for a DNA test and sharp slap sounded, making the entire room quiet.

Cesar and Monse met at camp.

I guess they sparked this attraction towards each other and decided to start fucking right up until the day they left. Cesar was being an asshole, because his brother, Oscar, was constantly on his ass about how he should present himself.

He didn't want anyone claiming Monse, so he had to act out and be this man that everyone thought he was.

Cesar wasn't a bad guy. Monse was trying to make him out to be, considering the fact that he started running the Santos.

But that slapped proved everything I needed to know about Monse.

The fact that she's going out reckless, fucking on a prophet and has the nerve to be shocked and hit Cesar all because he wants make sure his blood is running through her unborn child's tiny little veins was absurd.

" Now give us one reason why you had to do that?" I said as calmly as I could.

Cesars nose flared.

I guess he was done with Monses shit, and he backhanded her.

Monse had it coming, and even though that sounds fucked up I couldn't see myself being in the middle of this as they screamed at each other.

I took my business outside my back porch, and answered Latrell who wasn't going to allow me to ignore him any longer.

" You don't see me calling and texting you ma?"

" What do you want from me?"

" All I want is you! Mia don't mean shit to me. She left. I told her ass I didn't want her. Her pussy was trash any damn way!"

" The fact you just admitted that and you think imma take you back is crazyyy." I dragged out the y and started laughing.

" I want to see you. You making this harder then it has to be. You my girl, I don't want to lose you-

" I'm your girl now, when I got another nigga trying to claim me?"

" Claim you? Didi if you let that beans and rice muthafucka touch you I'll shoot you. Respectfully."