Chapter 7

Cacao hurriedly exited his room once he was fully clothed and doused in deodorant. Although he was still off-put by the dream he faced, his mood increased after his friends and 'allies' paid him a visit him this morning.

He roamed through the lengthy hallways, listening for the sounds of his friends voices. He heard nothing of the sort, making him, to some degree, worried. Not worried for them, but for himself. 

Maybe they left him like everyone else.

Moments after the thought entered his mind, an ear-piercing screech from the other room could be heard. That was definitely Hollyberry, she had the tendency to scream like a banshee. Not to be rude, of course.

He smiled with relief, charging towards the room he heard the suspicious sounds from. Once entered the doorway, he saw everyone, aside from Hollyberry, laughing. "It's not even funny, you guys!" She fussed, crossing her arms dominantly. She turned her head to see Cacao leaning on the door frame while he mused. "Really? You too, Cacao? Backstabbers!" She pretended to be hurt, but maybe a hidden amount of it was not pretending, placing her hand on her heart and squeezing, though after she did the movement you could see a look of pure shock and slight pain fill her face. "Ow, my boob!" Golden Cheese howled with laughter while the others chuckled, including Cacao.

"You crack me up, Holly! Oh, goodness..." She snickered, hands on her knees while she tried to catch her breath. Once she was able to speak without giggling, she stood normally and said, "since Cacao is here now... can we please get some breakfast?" Emphasizing the 'please', Hollyberry glared at her angrily.

"You're a pig." She sneered, turning away from her, clearly aggrivated.

"The hell? That's so rude!" Golden scoffed, grabbing Hollyberry by the waist and tickling her. Hollyberry screamed 'unexpectedly', catching everyone except Golden Cheese off guard.

"Stop! Hahaha, stop it!" She squirmed and kicked as she giggled.

"It's what you deserve!" The redhead exclaimed, putting the other in a headlock. Saint Lily seemed to be enjoying this while Vanilla looked rather concerned. When Hollyberry realized she couldn't win by standing, she pulled them both down to the ground, hopping up once she was released.

"Yeah, and that's what you deserve."

Vanilla looked over at Cacao, asking, "do they usually do this?" To no ones surprise, he nodded, making the Vanillian sigh and chuckle. He stood up from the couch and stepped over to the dark-haired male, Saint Lily following his tracks exactly. "It's good to see you this morning, Cacao."

"It's... nice to see you too." He plainly responded, but Vanilla still looked pleased. He still can't believe everyone saw him halfway undressed, it's so embarrassing... If he were to forget one more thing, he prayed it would be that memory which seemed to be engrained into his brain at this point. He cleared his throat, as if to stray away from the awkwardness, "what was the uh... shrieking I heard before I came over here?"

"Ah.. same as you saw just now, they had a little, erm... clash, if you please. I think it was supposed to be a spar? Though, I'm not completely sure. Then Golden Cheese Cookie tackled Hollyberry Cookie like she did a minute ago and-" Vanilla realized he was rambling and blushed, he sometimes did this, especially when explaining an event or item of sorts. "Sorry, I was rambling. Basically what I meant was--it was for the same reason you saw a moment ago, haha."

"Don't apologize... It is no big deal to me. I... am more of a quiet cookie, so... I enjoy listening rather than speaking." Instead of being upset about the rambling, Cacao was more than happy to hear it. He received his fair share from Hollyberry over the years, he wouldn't deny it, but that just made him more used to it. He was always more of a listener rather than a talker, but if he really got into a conversation, he could talk for hours on end about something while barely being able to catch his breath.