Chapter 10

Upon arrival at the Vanilla Kingdom, Dark Cacao and Caramel Arrow were greeted unexpectedly by a cookie with darker features. She claimed her name was 'Black Raisin Cookie', and Caramel Arrow seemed to take a liking to this mysterious figure. Cacao noted her crow eyeing him down as if he were the enemy in this situation, making him oddly uncomfortable. She wore her hair in a spiky ponytail, her bangs hung over her left eye and was teased and hair sprayed. Her left arm and her legs were covered in rugged bandages, and her right arm... he wondered what incident could have occurred to her missing that arm, but he truly could not care less. Her clothes were black that faded into a purple at the end and there was a safely pin holding her shoulder plate in place. Her eye that was showing was pure black and her dough was a rich chocolate color.

Black Raisin told the two to follow her, and obviously having nobody else to trust, they did as she instructed. She led them through twists and turns on different paths, passing the crows nest inn on their way to their destination. "Where are you taking us?" Caramel Arrow questioned, forgetting to ask before they began walking.

"To the Saint Lily greenhouse." Black Raisin said with a monotonous tone, not even looking back at them or slowing her pace. Caramel Arrow nodded whilst Dark Cacao kept silent, finding no need to speak at this time. They had no reason to trust this unknown cookie and yet they placed it all in her, quite shameful of them to do so, at least in their minds. In a moments time, they had made it to the plentiful garden blossoming with fresh spring life. The scenery was almost jaw-dropping. The plants and such were not overgrown nor underdeveloped, but perfect in every way possible. Big and small plants scattered the wonderful place and a line of white lilies acted as a fence to a small dirt path that led further into the precious place. "Go down the path, you will find where you need to go."

"Thank yo...." Caramel Arrow turned to see the figure had disappeared, being nowhere in sight. The cookies agility and swiftness put her in awe, she wondered if she could ask for tips for agility later on. Even Caramel Arrow Cookie wasn't as fast as this mystery cookie.

"Come, Caramel Arrow Cookie. We must not waste time." He trudged down the path, the brunette following with surprise. He readjusted his crown as he walked slowly.

She watched him carefully, "yes, your majesty." She walked behind him to ensure protection of her all mighty king. The greenhouse was filled with such life that it would make the god of death himself shudder...wait a minute.

The two halted, Caramel Arrow standing beside her king. She found herself staring at a group of older looking cookies, two of which she had seen around the Cacao kingdom for frequent visits before the whole ordeal with Dark Choco, and the other two being completely foreign to her. One of the cookies had well-kept silky locks in a long white French braid, lilies stuck into the bottom and top of the braid. This cookie also wore a long, fitted, green dress with speckles that looked like stars. The other unknown cookie wore a white robe and a wafer scarf, an emblem holding the scarf in place. This cookie also had light colored hair, but this time, the haircut was short and flipped outwards, not to mention blonde. A coned hat was set on the ground beside them. They both looked to be on the feminine side.

She looked over at Dark Cacao, who's breath seemed to hitch at the sight of it, "my king, what seems to be the matter?" She asked worriedly, tilting her body to the side a little bit to grab his attention. He looked at her with the same neutral expression on his face that he always wore, he looked unimpressed at her question. The others also looked in their direction at the sound of voices.

"Dark Cacao Cookie! Come sit, it is wonderful to see you here." The blonde one waved to Dark Cacao which, by then, he had already looked back over at the group of cookies.