Hey y'all fabulouses!

I'm so sorry, there's no update for this book yet! :(

Because I wanted to share the message with you all, who didn't/doesn't read author's convo post page or missed it out or doesn't even follow me —

important thing is for you all to know if I'm going to continue this and other works or not?!

Well... in that case, I really want to continue this and other works too!

But I have been considering on making a new account :<

The reasonings are that this account is becoming dead, and it's just all silence, nothing is reacting anything — which I take the blame for my lack of updates and low activity!

And I want it to become alive again, y'know? Although, I love you all, readers, followers, strangers on internet supporting me and having fun on my other works!!

I really don't want to leave you all just because of those reasons but I've been thinking about starting over!

BUT! There are either two things that I might do;

1) make a new account & upload possibly-revamped & improved old taken down books (desperate, maniac, ...) and continue them

2) come up new other stories???

I might either leave this old account on for all others to explore my old works here some time or I could even come back on this account to publish some new chapters!

I just posted this in case anybody
cares but surely nobody does
anyways, so—

I really understand if most of you want to unfollow me now because it's not worth it anymore but I want to let you all know that I'm truly grateful that we've come all the way to that 1,58K followers and many votes on my other works!!

Thank you all so much! I really mean it! Like, holy shit, I did it!! But not only me, WE did it!

That's all, I guess... but if y'all wanna comment or have to say something, please feel free to do so here!

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES
AND STAY FABULOUS