4.

I can tell Midoriya is surprised at my brother's creativity; I nudge his elbow and jerk my head at my brother's bed. He looks at me, nods, then walk over my brother's bed and hop in.

I yawn in the exhaust, as I make myself a way to my room. I hop in my bed and knock myself out cold. Not until someone decides to come in my room... and shakes to wake me up.

"What is it?" I let out an annoyed sigh, Midoriya saddens, "I had a nightmare about my family dying... I can't sleep... What should I do? I'm sorry for bothering you..." I think for a bit then give in.

"Okay, you can sleep with me, but don't try anything else." I make myself clear, turn around to give him some space and knocked myself out cold again, he bows in thankful manner.

He happily hops in my bed and goes closer to my back, and he sniffs my scents as he breathes in amazement.

"My friend, didn't I say, don't try anything else, or did I?" I speak up from my sleep, and he gets caught as he immediately moves a little far away from me, muttering a short "Sorry".

-For a while later and
3rd Point of view.-

Midoriya stares at your figure for like 3 hours, and he wants to hug you. "N/N...?" He whispers, caressing your soft hair while you shift to make it more comfortable.

His big eyes are still open to keep eyes on your figure, 'It is love... Is it love? That's... surprising...' he reaches your arm, his fingers brush against your soft skin as his expression becomes more amazed and surprised, really interested in your features.

'No, Midoriya, you just met her today, you can't do this.' The greenette haired male shakes his head, mentally slapping his hands away from your form and scoots away a bit.

To his surprise your arm flinch a little bit, he notices it he immediately pretends to sleep, he doesn't want you to think that he's a creep. In fact he is, he hates to admit it.

You turn around and accidentally to face Midoriya, his face heat up immediately.

'God, I feel so bad! Thank god, I stopped myself from doing stupid things!' He rants on himself for almost trying to touch the girl that the female forbids him. 'What's wrong with me?! I'm out my mind! I can't do this to her! She didn't consent, so I have to respect her!'

'But... would it be bad if I just... stare at her... for a bit?' He stares worrisome at you, and he also leans a little bit to get a better view of your face. Which he mentally punches himself for letting the feelings taken over.

He makes it a little bit unnoticeable, well good for him. You can feel someone slowly breathing on your chin, and you cover your jaw with your hand.

He shakes his head in disappointment and covers his mouth with his mouths. 'How could I do that?! I promised...' then he turns to the another side, facing the wall.

'I can't believe that I just met her today and I almost did something to her inappropriately! Man, I need some rest...'

For some hours, Midoriya can't turn his mind off of you, making him tired because of the lack of sleep.

'Stop the weird thoughts!' He begs to his brain, but it refuses.

'Alright, I'll look at her! Happy now?' He puffs out in frustration as he shifts to your side, where you are sleeping and snoring softly.

His eyes gazed on your sleeping form, something pops in his mind.

'Wha- Huh? What am I thinking? Love? But it's...' His expression saddens.

'It couldn't be...'

Until your eyes flutter open, to see the young male laying with the expression of sleep-deprived, staring at you with tired eyes.

"Uh, are you okay?"

"Yes... I'm just hungry."

"Alright... let's get up and make something to eat."

NOTICE:

I apologize if the re-editing suck... I'm still insecure about my writing... but I hope they're alright for you. 🙁

Enough of ridiculousness, I hope you enjoyed!