17.

T o d o r o k i ' s
P o i n t o f v i e w

'That green-haired bitch better not try to have her...' I snarl at Midoriya, he backs away a bit, he better to watch out.

"Extras... I had a weird dream last night." An annoying guy just appears out of nowhere. I roll my eyes. 'Typical.'

But I catch Midoriya averting his eyes away, about Bakugou's statement, he tries not to make eyes contact with him. So, Midoriya thinks that Bakugou is gay and dreamt about them sleeping together? Really? If they claim it, I'd be so relieved because I'll be the one who will have Y/N.

"I-I think... I'd better help N/N-chan..." Midoriya excuses as he stands up and makes the way to her and praises at her cooking skill. She seems to be thankful, 'That son of b-' my thought immediately gets interrupted by Bakugou making some noises from pulling the chair out.

"What you looking at?" Bakugou bothers, I grunt mentally.

"At your intelligence, of course," I answer, deadly dull as usual. He scowls as he feels insulted.

"If you ever fucking outsmart me, I'll beat your fucking bitch ass! And I surely will win!" He states, I have to chuckle at him because he has lost five times and doesn't accept it that I have beat him.

"Hmhm." I just hum, I don't have the time to fight over these useless things. He huffs, relaxing his reflexes.

"What would you like me to add on the dish? The pepper? Anything?" The female's voice in distance asks to the boy, the boy shrugs his shoulders off.

"I don't know, I-I trust you, N/N-chan." And so on.

"I dreamt about Y/N and me." Bakugou accidentally blurts out, I just gaze at him as if he is serious, he instantly realizes what he has said.

"WHAT?! NO, I WAS OBVIOUSLY MAKING THE SHIT UP!" Bakugou's fist slam on the table, I bet that Y/N has heard that.

"Listen here you stupid blondie kid, if you dare to break these expensive ass things, I'mma throw your ass outta here." Y/N warns him. He seems to be ashamed.

I still stare at him, still can't believing that he admitted to that.

It seems like something has to be taken care of.

B a k u g o u ' s
P o i n t o f v i e w

That bitch-bastard maggot better back the fuck off of Y/N's and my way, or there'll be consequences that they'll face and fully regret their lives. I'd watch them die painfully, slowly and brutally suffer in front of me. No matter what. Y/N is my childhood dream-girl, and she still is, always and forever ever.

She'll be my queen and my princess, I'll be her shining armor-motherfucking-prince, who she fucking deserves the most. I'll improve my actions if I get a little bit damn far, but if I go a little bit far which means that something must be fucking settled right.

Also, did that whiny-crybaby ass bitch thought that I didn't know it was him who left mein the bathroom.

Hah, that idiot must learn his lessons.