11.

"- went to your school together in middle school," Todoroki claims, I nod, finally remembering the face that I have seen from the middle school.

Bakugou scoffs, "Well, she doesn't remember you, 'cuz you're fucking useless." Shōto sends the hatred glare to the male who stands next to him then he turns back to me and adds more.

"This is when I remembered your face, your name, and your voice. I can't forget them." Todoroki emotionlessly shrugs as he responds with a slight blush on his face, I nod unsurely.

"We met in kindergarten, stupid," Bakugou mutters under his breath.

I hear him as I am about to say something, Todoroki interrupts, "Shut the fuck up, no one asked about your ridiculous attitude. Respect women."

"You son of a bitch-"

"You damn idiot, the candycane guy is right, you should respect women!"

"What do you mean respecting women?!" He bashfully comments.

"Haven't you watched PewDiePie's video? He made the videos of respecting whamen and spicy memes review." I explain as his brows wrinkled in confusion.

"And, uh, Cedric? Have we met?" I ask wanting to make sure if we met, and don't want her to feel ignored.

"Oh yeah, at the work that we used to. Bingo, the cafe." She blushes a little bit, now I get the flashbacks of them.

She looks different but I accept it. We didn't know each other well.

"Y/N-chan... I'm getting tired..." The dark-haired male leans his head on my shoulder.

I could feel three pairs of eyes burning on Midoriya's comfort "Sorry guys, I think we need to go. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow." I wave goodbye, and about to leave with Midoriya but stop.

A hand holds my wrist and wouldn't let go, I look at the owner of it, Bakugou. His disappointment filled in his eyes, while Jordan jealously and Todoroki angrily stare at him. He yanks me to him, his face is close to mine.

"Don't ever fucking dare to lie to me about meeting up tomorrow." He threatens as his clenches a bit more with his pressure on my wrist, his blood-scarlet colored eyes glowering at me.

Todoroki shortly grips on Bakugou's forearm to let me go out of his grasp, "Bakugou. Stop. Before it gets out of control, you would better it stop."

Bakugou instantly lets my wrist go to growl at bored Todoroki.

"That's the deal. We will meet up tomorrow. In the morning, because we will be hungry." Todoroki brings out his hand, avoiding Bakugou, so I accept it and shake his hand against my soft cold hand.

He mumbled something quickly under his breath, I don't correctly understand what he just said. I manage to shake Jordan's hand, she shakes it and sends me the appreciation look. "We will meet again, real soon." I nod.

"Now let's go home, Midoriya. Shall we?" I smile and grab Midoriya's hand, strolling on our way to my home.

"Finally, she's done with them! I can't wait to go home!"