3.

I turn around to face him, and his face flushes lightly. "Can I c-come with you? Since I have no one... to be friends with..." he nervously fidges, I give in but in a circumstance.

"You'll be helping me with getting supplements or..." I analyze from his toes to his dark green hair, he doesn't appear the type that would murder and beat someone's ass, but the kind that is soft and kind-hearted.

"Can you fight? By hitting baseball bat on the head...?" I ask, he shyly shakes his head, a bit ashamed.

"Ah, that's fine... but then... you could help me, I won't force you to kill with these zombies if you don't want to!" I add, he nods happily as the blush on his cheeks, never fades away.

"I won't disappoint you!" He touches my forearm softly, and I nudge a little bit to stop him, he immediately snatched his hand away and mutters "Sorry" flatly to me.

We start to walk before I grab tons of honey buddha chip bags, I give Midoriya some while I don't eat because I'm not hungry.

I only eat when I'm bored...! During the way to the building, Midoriya has tried to start the conversation with me, but being the awkward person I am, I ignored some of his attempts of starting the conversation.

We reach my building. (Finally.) We step into an elevator, go up fast. Get out, unlock the door, get in, lock the door, taking shoes off, and done.

"What about taking a nap?" I request him, then shortly something pops in my mind.

"Wait! You can take a shower. It's right there." I point my index finger at the restroom's entrance door, he nods gratefully and goes to it.

I grab some of my brother's casual apparel, I silently open the bathroom door (eyes closed), and I place it on the floor hastily and leap to leave. I close the door carefully and the sigh escapes out of my mouth. I walk to the sofa and lay there, in case if he needs something I'll be there.

As I take some time nap.

"Hey, Y/N-chan..." The soft voice whispers silently, shaking me gently with an eager look on his face; my eyes gradually flutter up to see his ruddy face.

"Yeah...?" I ask, he scuffs his neck and asks, "Can I sleep w-with y-" He nervously stutters out, even more, I only catch the word at the end.

"Ahh- you want to sleep with me? Why?" I understand, but at the same time, a little uncomfortable.

"Nig-nightmares." He looks down and smiles sadly, calling himself a "weakling" in his mind.

His big leafy colored eyes still gazing me in hope, I want to say no but his eyes...

"I have another room that is next door, my brother's room! If you need anything... make sure to come into my room. And shake me to wake me up." I still deny to let him in because I'm not confident that I know what's he's capable of.

I have to be careful around people, and they cannot be trusted effortlessly and get into an ambush.

His head drops in the setback, then nod in an awareness manner, "Please, lead the way." I slightly bow in success for myself, and I bring him to my eldest brother's room.