19.

"GUYS!" Y/N yells on the top of her lungs, causing all attentions laying on her in fright.

"I'm giving you all ONE MORE CHANCE, ONE MORE CHANCE" Y/N repeats, "TO MAKE SCENE LIKE THIS, I'M GOING TO KICK YOU ALL OUT!" Y/N pants out to regain more oxygen, as they look at her in terror as the H/C haired girl coughs a bit.

Then she proceeds to yell again: "BECAUSE IT IS MY OWN HOUSE AND I WANT YOU ALL FOLLOW MY GODDAMNED RULES!"

The silence floods around the room only the girl to breath heavily, two males are really surprised and shocked to see someone a girl like Y/N would be in a state like that. But it is understandable because what they have done is childish and stupid. But Bakugou still refuses to let half 'n' half bastard get away with it.

"Uh... am I in this business or...?" Jordan asks silently, E/C eyed girl shakes her head making Jordan smile a bit.

"I apologize for bringing the mess up in your house. But that brat can't keep it that to himself." Todoroki steps in and apologizes, the girl shakes her head as her hands wave around the air.

"Look, it doesn't matter who or what, I just want you all to respect the rule in the house the girl who let you three sleep inside. You all have one more chance to make a useless mess inside, I will have to kick you out." The girl sternly rules, sending three persons in the room shivers down behind their back.

"Understood." Jordan blurts out, the bow-relaxed girl nods as she is appreciating Jordan for accepting it.

"I understand, too." Todoroki lets out a loud exhale and bows as an apology as Bakugou's furrowing eyes starting to expand in surprise.

"Nobody tells me what to fucking do," Bakugou growls silently, the girl gazes on him.

Making heterochromatic haired male slightly shake his head at the childish manner of the brat as he stands properly again after bowing.

"Do you want to be alone out here, defenselessly, hungry, and alone with rotten monsters surrounding you?" She asks as if she is suggesting to him.

"Tch shut the hell up. Nobody asked you to tell me what's happening out here even though I know well damn what's going on, god damn it." Bakugou snarls on purpose.

Because he is really desperate for Y/N's attention on him, his precious Y/N girl to be mad at him so he will feel as if she's noticing him and focusing on him only.

"Oh yeah? Nobody asked for your opinion." Y/N talks back, "And we don't have time for that." She adds up.

Bakugou really thinks that his Y/N is really cute if she acts like that, actually, he thinks everything and anything Y/N does is cute and it attracts him more.

He would've claimed her as his if the idiots aren't in her house. Two-faced maggots, stupid shitty nerd, and that lesbian lover bitch. He knows that Jordan fell in love with Y/N since when they met in the workplace. He knew about it, since, well, his job was stalking, of course. Shōto knew about Jordan too because he stalked Y/N a lot, too.

But they pretend not to know Jordan, they found each other in the middle of the apocalypse so they would tag along because no one wanted to be alone in the middle of the zombie apocalypse but they secretly plan on murdering Cedric at the end because she needs to be removed from their ways to Y/N.

Katsuki would scowl everytime Jordan tries to start the conversation between them but he and Shōto were thankful because Y/N's schedule was always full so she had no time to talk to the german co-worker. Sometimes they would go undercover and pretend to be strangers, just anything to get them to see their favorite human being, Y/N, at any cost.

Often they would be pissed because Jordan would stare at Y/N when they're working together, if Y/N looks at her, Jordan will immediately blush a bit and look away.

Jordan really wanted to talk to her, but she was really scared and nervous because of uncertainty about Y/N's feelings. She thought that Y/N just sees her as a co-worker and she didn't like it, she wanted her to see her as a best friend... maybe more than that if that is possible, just as long as they're close to each other.

Jordan is a bit upset that Y/N isn't that interested in girls, but Jordan decides to respect it. She knows she can't decide her crush's life about everything she wants. But she'll give her best to make Y/N to be interested in her.

"Good. Where's Midoriya?" Y/N nods then questions, Bakugou's brows furrow while Todoroki tries his best not to make a jealousy remark so does the bright-haired female.

'Why does she care about that whiny boy?' Todoroki gritted his teeth in rage unnoticeably, wandering the uncontrollable brutal images around his head of him torturing Midoriya.

"Why do you care about him?" Bakugou sneers, as he is speaking out of their minds.

"Bakugou, he was with me since I found him later you three found us. Don't ever forget that." Y/N's sharp gaze lurking the rude blonde haired male's head.

"Don't w-worry about it, N/N-chan, I- I was using the restroom!"