8.

"I think we should go to other places since they won't let me finish my goddamn joke!" He nods as he couldn't agree more in his life, we head to the abandoned amusement park.

After we get there, I look around if there is something suspicious or not.

I shrug, I start over again, "She went out in the forest at night, she heard noises coming from the bushes. She decided to investigate it, and she only found a big bad wolf there. "Oh, hey, there lousy wolf! What are you doing in the forest at night? Why are your eyes so, big and reeeed?" The bad wolf barked: "GET LOST, I HAVE TO TAKE THE SHIT!". "

The green-haired boy wheezes loudly, along with some unknown laughs and snickering. I begin to feel uncomfortable as I feel like I am being stared and watched, while broccoli guy still laughs hysterically.

"H-H-How did you-you f-find t-thes-these jo-jokes?!" He asks through laughing like he can't breathe and speak.

I pat his back to cool him down, and he slowly stops laughing. But still giggling, I tilt my head a bit and go into the cafe. He follows me behind, and we get into the cafe.

I detect three dark figures, one spiky hair on left, one short silk hair on the right, and the middle are unknown. I can make it out a long hair, and I assume it is a female.

Broccoli boy hides behind my back, and I see the spiky hair with the red glowing eyes in anger. Eventually, we are far away, like thirty meters away.

"I think we should go back to my house," I whisper to him, he nods in fear as we walk away but stopped because of the loud voice echoes.

"Hey!"

I turn to face that voice. I get a better view of that face. It was a familiar female one.

 It was a familiar female one

(Pic not mine k)

I stare at her eyes in shock, and her emotionless face suddenly replaces by the soft and surprised expressions. Midoriya tugs me to run.

I hold his arm and run away immediately, "Wai-Wait!" Spiky haired male yelled nervously after me, "Y/N..." he mutters under his breath, I send a terrifying look at him as I carry my feet to run fast with Midoriya.