18.

T h i r d ' s
P o i n t o f v i e w

"Hrn, you shitty nerd, follow me," Bakugou says in a demanding tone, Midoriya shivers down and pales.

"Y-... Yes, s-sure..." He silently whispers, Bakugou sends him a look of disgust.

Until Bakugou finally leads Midoriya to the spare room, when Midoriya closes the door. There is a moment of silence. All of a sudden Bakugou decides to make the first move, he turns around and grabs his throat.

"I know it was you, you really think that I was that fucking dumb, hah?! Well, guess what, you fucking got that wrong, Y/N and I are supposed to be together, I'm sure she never wants to be together with a weak pussy like you!" Bakugou grimaces, Midoriya struggles to get oxygen.

"W-Well, why w-would she like a guy wh-who is abusive?" He asks, Bakugou widens his eyes, takes his more force on Midoriya so he would pass out.

"I've always wanted to kill you for fucking long, but I couldn't because it will fucking crush my little girl's heart," Bakugou smirks, when Midoriya stops breathing, then suddenly, Midoriya stopped moving.

He checks the pulse to be sure if he's (hopefully) dead or he is alive, but he is still alive but he has fainted because of the lack of oxygen.

Bakugou drags him to another room harshly and throws him on the floor like useless, foul garbage.

"Wish you a bad nightmare." Bakugou scowls and leaves with the door unlocked so it wouldn't make Y/N suspicious.

"Y/N... now we can be together... we will be together... I promise... but I have to take care of two-faced maggots and an annoying stupid young-hag lady..." Bakugou sinisterly smiles to himself as he slumbers straight the hall.

He then peeks behind the wall to see what is Y/N doing, but in his sight, he sees two-faced bastards. Todoroki knows that Bakugou is hiding, so Todoroki wants to tease Bakugou and make him go nut so Y/N will kick him out.

Suddenly Shōto walks up to Y/N, interacting with her.

'That fucking bitch-'

One touch.

And Bakugou snapped.

"YOU FUCKING CUNTHEAD, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO HER?!" His face is full like the red tomato, but Bakugou can't help but wanting to murder that bastard.

"Ah, Bakugou, I was just talking to her about you and how yo-" Suddenly Bakugou grabs Todoroki's collarbone earning Todoroki to flinch with the widen eyes.

"Don't you fucking dare to touch to her or you won't know the jack shit will be coming for your ass!" Bakugou sinisterly scowls, Todoroki narrows his brows.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I thought you hate her from your gut." Todoroki grumbled, Bakugou is still confused about his feelings for Y/N, but he will admit that Y/N is so cute and he would do anything for her to make her love him.

Even doing something pathetic but in Y/N's eyes, they are magical.

He also likes that Y/N is arguing with him, it will lead him to get more aroused.

He can't give up on the girl that he has met since kindergarten.

Never.

Not even one millisecond.

He has a bunch of pictures of the girl in his room, he stole Y/N's old drawing picture from her schoolbag at the school, stole her pencil, this is what he calls 'collection'.

If he comes home from school, he would just lock his bedroom to stare and fantasize about Y/N's things and the pictures he took from them at a young age.

But Bakugou knows that he isn't the one who did that, Todoroki does that too, a lot.

He would gift her with something that she likes and would try to snap some pictures of themselves.

That is the reason why Bakugou really, really despise that male. He wanted him gone so he could talk to only to her, gift her by all himself, alone.

So Y/N will like him. Y/N will love him. Like he loves her. They would get married in the future. Be a happy couple. Without getting someone in their way. That was part of his plan.

He is really delighted that Y/N almost forgot about her time with Todoroki. Really delighted. But it would have been better if she remembered Bakugou. That's what he thought.

"Guys, stop! Don't try to make a big scene!" The girl yells, the blonde-haired boy sharply glares at the two different haired lad.

He then lets the grasps out.

He wasn't done with him yet.

Todoroki wasn't also done with that asshat yet too.

Midoriya... wasn't done with his life, because he wouldn't give up and leave his Y/N, so he wasn't done with two boys yet.

Jordan was really confused so, she guessed that she was done with her life...?

Y/N was SO DAMN done with HER shit. She wants to look at the memes, right there, right now.