1.

NOTE FROM 2021:
THIS OLD AND SHITTY BOOK IS GETTING WORSE BECAUSE OF THE CRINGE YOU'LL BE READING 💀

like, I'm so sorry for making that book exist to destroy your eyes—

"Mom!" I scream top of my lungs as I lock the door in my empty house after I have heard the news that viruses have spread, they turn people into a hungry, disgusting, rotten, smelly monster. I never understand why they would do that at this point.

I want to punch into the founder's face for spreading these stupid viruses for 'the try'! I want to beat their asses up for ruining everyone's life and even almost mine.

What the fuck were they thinking? Making the try only just for money? The fucking money? I wish they could believe before, which is more important, their shit life or shit money and be goddamned dead?

They chose stupid money over that goddamned life! My family is gone because of these hell zombies, or they are already killed by themselves because they don't want to turn into a zombie...

I sigh, thinking about what I should do in the empty house. I want to stay a little bit longer, and I miss my family. As I open my fridge to look something to eat, sadly, there is not so much to eat.

But most importantly, the windows and doors are locked, I pull the windows' curtains to make the room a little bit darker.

So zombies wouldn't notice me here, luckily my family lived in the 10th building, and we are the top floor. I turn the lights on, I deep breath sadly. Zombie apocalypse sucks. I wish that would never happen.

Yet the shit got real. Anyways, we have a crowbar, three baseball bats, so my dad, my older brother and I would play baseball usually.

My dad bought three baseball bats and one crowbar because in case if we lost one, then we could use another baseball bat or for safety.

My family was smart. And though they loved each other. I walk to my room, and I silently cry on my bed as I let some sad thoughts flooding around my mind. Some day, I eat some nourishment, but I need more supplies to collect.

I stuff my backpack, a crowbar, house key, bottle of water, small snacks, and I will carry a baseball bat to protect myself from these stinky monsters. I get ready. I wear a thick jacket, and it is cold outside anyways. I sigh, I unlocked the door, nobody is in the buildings.

I sigh in relief and taking some steps. Finally, I get into an elevator. Surprisingly it still works pretty well, no getting stuck. Also fast.

I step outside to look around if something is up or not, lucky me, no one is here. But it is a little bit scary for me because it is a new experience for me. I hold my breath in to be reasonably brave.

'Let's get over this.'