Chapter 2

**************
Ramnagar was developing with the new Railway station, many new bus Kiosks and better drinking water facilities. A lot was happening in the so called- "Silk City." And Sapna too returned back from Bangalore on successful completion of her higher studies. She had done Bsc. in Home Science.

A lot had changed and happened over a period of 5years in Ramnagar.

Kalimati Devi,was happy that her daughter was a graduate despite the sayings of the common neighbourhood ladies
And their beliefs that spending on girls education is not worth at all. It's a sheer waste of money and effort.

Tabassum dint go for further studies after 10th grade. She got married to a rich silk merchant- Ahmed Ali and settled in Bangalore.
Ahmed Ali would travel everyday from Ramnagar to Bangalore on business terms.

**********

Daadi(grandma) was happy to see her grand daughter- who now looked more beautiful than ever with high cheekbones and lustrous black hair!
"Beti! Tu ne apni maa ki baat rakhli! Mujhe garv hai tumpar!(I'm proud of you)"-says Daadi.

"Bas aapka aashirvaad hamesha mere saath rahe!daadi" - the lustrous and long hair- grand daughter replied.
It was a dream come true for Sapna.
One neighbourhood lady- aaryadevi was curious and poked her nose,gossiping about Sapna.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sapna would tell her mother about so many recipes and food knowledge that she had gathered from her studies. She had done nutrition and dietetics as a side subject and knew a lot about children and healthcare.

"Hamesha khush raho beti!"-Grandma exclaimed when Sapna served her tea with hot Pakodas.

Vaibhav had a transport business now, earlier he had owned two buses and now his business prospered in a span of 4years to a transport agency with 10 buses running from Bangalore to Belgaum,Dharwad, Rmanagar to Bangalore, Bangalore to Chennai,Bangalore to Coimbatore and return journeys.

Sapna was angry when she got to know that Tabassum did not invite her for her wedding. She was happy that Tabu was settled in a city.

~~~~~~~~
Wahida was Sapna's close friend and classmate for the last 5years. It was hard and heartbreaking for Sapna to part from her.

She admired a Rahul, who would come to her college during inter-collegiate fests and won many trophies.

Rahul was a challenging,outspoken,smart, tall and with spiky hair and about a height of 5'9". He was also the best basketball player at the State Level. Sapna never met him in person but attended all his basketball matches. She was a big fan of him.
She remembers how her heart melts into a puddle on the floor -each time she saw Rahul pass by millimetres in college.
[she surely was in love with him]
~~~~~~~~~
As days passed Sapna began to miss her friend- Wahida. Though both of them were in touch via whatsapp, and fb she missed her presence every moment.
That raucous laughter and talks after movie, night combine studies during exams, and feelings expressed during hardships was all that Sapna had packed in a big heart.
~~~~~~~~
Mithun's wedding was coming up in two months.

[okay suggest me the appearance and all other information about Mithun's fiancé]