Chapter 13

********

It was a bright sunny day:
P.o.V of Rahul~~~~

I was just about to start the engine of my red Ferrari. I saw a fair,tall,blonde-haired,graciously blue-eyed girl heading toward my car! Calling out my name as loudly as possible-"Rahul!Rahul!"in a British accent. This girl is Christine Garcia. My classmate.
"Heyy sup!everything okay?"I asked as I lowered the window.

"Yeah!ummm...I just wanted to.."Garcia said, confused about what she was gonna tell as she twirled her long hair in her finger.

"What?"i softly said trying to hide my smile.

"Can you drop me home? I live two streets down the lane.."she chuckled as I opened the door for her to let her in.

She looked beautiful in her skin tight black jeans paired with a fitted red polo t-shirt. She was delicate.

I dropped her home and zoomed away.

The watchman in my house Lalu was a really good fellow. I treated him like my own brother. But I don't have a family to call my own. I frowned.

I remembered Sapna. The girl who made me realise my worth. The girl who worshipped me secretly. The girl who dint walk up to me until I accidentally read her personal diary!

Those brown eyes, high cheekbones and long black-haired girl stole my heart. She is my girl.
Indian girl.
I threw my jacket on the sofa and flung over the bed covering my face with my hands.

I slid out my phone from my jean pocket,scrolled down the notifications and read a whatsapp message 'I miss you my spiky hair guy!'
My heart began to sing. It was a message from Sapna!
I quickly unlocked my phone and replied-'Sapna I reached here yesterday,and I don't feel like doing anything..I want to meet you soon. I miss your cheekbones' and then touched the send option on the screen.

Next was Wahida's viber message as I read 'I'm gonna be engaged in two months. You have to be there, my best friend's lover!.' I smiled as I plugged my phone for charging.
I dint realise when I fell asleep. Had been sleeping for seven long hours. It was 2:00am

As thoughts ran about Sapna: I never took her home. She was beginning to be my lady love. My only princess. She never said a word to me while we parted. "I really like you Sapna" I said out loudly! Who would hear me here! I went downstairs and heated chicken spring rolls in the microwave and as I saw the steam coming out of the rolls I recollected the sizzling brownie.

The platinum ring in my finger sparkled when I washed my hands in the kitchen.

*************
(End of ch13)