Chapter 9

Day4
"I'm really upset about what happened yesterday"said Sapna as she texted Mithun that her 3 days of internship went well and she is fine.

"I don't know why you're feeling so low! In fact you should be happy from the inside out!C'mon Sapna he likes you!"beamed Wahida looking at the girl with high cheekbones.

"You don't understand...my family would have a problem with our relationship!"as Sapna closed her eyes to calm down.

"Don't worry about this..there would be some way out!"

~~~at the conference room~~~~~
"M/s Sapna! Congratulations the board is highly impressed with your work in the last three days!"claimed Mr. Raj Mohan.

"Thank you!"smiled Sapna.

"And that's not all! The management in charge of this- Mr. Rahul Shah has a special gift for you as a token of appreciation and I have a meeting to attend so I'll leave!"said Mr. Raj as he walked out of the room,and the door closed behind him.

Sapna saw Rahul stepping forward. He looked deep into Sapna's eyes.

"Look Mr. Rahu.."said Sapna, interrupted by Rahul who approached and pulled her into a hug.

"I know you were hurt by me yesterday, but I don't want to see you upset"he whispered in her ear.
Sapna could feel his heart throbbing as he held her so close to him.

Their eyes had never met like this before.
"I like you Rahul" Sapna whispered breathing hard as he brushed her hair with his fingers.

"And I love you too" he said arching forward as he saw her lips part. Then he kissed her soft lips in the most gentle way.
Sapna blushed and pushed his hands away,and darted out only to turn back and glance at him from the door.

Wahida saw Sapna come out of the conference room. Then Rahul comes out jumping up and giving a fist pump in the air.

Wahida guessed something really good happened between the duo in the conference room.

~~~at the banquet hall~~~

The children enjoyed the games that were arranged. Wahida played and stopped the music during the musical chairs. There were around 25 kids along with their guardians.

As Sapna pulled out a kid who lost in the game,she realised Rahul staring at her from the corner of the hall.

Meanwhile the kids rushed up for the chairs when the music stopped.

One boy stepped over the carpeting that was uneven and fell on his face. "Are you alright?" Sapna said,lifting him up.

Rahul was watching Sapna. He was observing her throughout.

~~~~at the lobby~~~~~

"Things are getting better between you both" smirked Wahida.
"I dunno what you're talking about!"blushed a happy Sapna.

Wahida cleared her throat indicating Sapna that Rahul was right behind her. Sapna put a serious look on her face trying to hide her emotions.

"Sapna..I forgot to give you this" Rahul said, handing her a bag.

***************
(End of ch9)
[i brought them closer and they should go out somewhere in the next chapter]