Chapter 4

*********
~~~~Ooty~~~~~

"You can trust your husband. I drive better!..but I really hate these hairpin turns!"

"But still it's night time and you need to drive slowly!"- replied Tabu looking from the corner of her eye pursing her lips and quickly keeping her eyes on the windscreen!..she wasn't scared..but she was scared.it was their first long distance drive in a span of five years.yes.Her husband Ahmed Ali was behind the wheels.
He turned the volume high of the audio-
"muskurane ki wajah!tum hooo! (A song From city lights movie)🎵

~~~~~a scene in a room at the cottage ~~~~~

"Leave...not here!that housekeeping lady would be here any moment" tabu blushes and she tries to get away from the clutches of her husband.

"She will only think,she entered at the wrong time honey!"as the spouse pulled her closer and their eyes met. Ahmed leaning forward.
"Heyy..let me close the door a...."biting her lip Tabu wanted to shy away.She couldn't.
He bent a little and planted a soft heated kiss on her lips.

This long awaited couple finally had their time since five years of marriage!

~~~~~~~~
"It's too cold"

"And I'm with the most important lady of my life!"replies Ahmed with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"Today was fun.i enjoyed the boating at the Lake View.and you almost fell off the horse this morning!" With a shocked look as she recollects the day.

"Let's go have Hyderabadi biryani!ive had the best barbecue hea ..when I had come along with my sister Rahila."

He had never mentioned anything about Rahila to her before.

"I have come here with my Dad. And then ...months later he..he died in a car crash 9 years ago" answers Tabu with her voice breaking as she spoke. She tried to hide back her tears.

Ahmed hugged her, felt for her and he got close to her much more than as they were five years back. he tried to understand her and make her feel better.

*********
They spend a week at this cottage and got closer and closer than they were before. Meanwhile back there in Ramnagar......